Reviews for Instinct
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Hot ;)
Ria D'Arcy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
As sweet as this was, that last line is killer! LMAO!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
love the story. very well written blush . very cute, the ending was.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha. I just loved the ending sentence.
marimorimo chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Though uke!Leon is not really my cup of tea, I liked this fic if only for the final line: "Love you too, pillow." LOL that's so in-character, and cute! XD
Sapphirefoxgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You know, I've read this a few times already, and I've never reviewed. So I decided to do so now.

I'm forever greatful(sp?)to see a D/Leon instead of a Leon/D. It's so hard to find them and I treasure every one I find (Sad...I know, but I have no life)

My favorite lines? "And God he was." 8D

and

" Shut up, you make a good pillow. Go to sleep."

Lol. Now I shall leave you in peace. I loved your story very much, I'm glad you shared it."
Jennie Kim chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
lol it was amazing and i thought it was good and you should be a sex columist writer
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow that hot! Hehe I love these stories!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I could gust about this fic on and on, but I will summarize it in a sentence, "Most epic DxL fic in a LONG, LONG time!" I absolutely love well-written PWPs, and your is definitely top on my list because of the wonderful descriptions and how seemingly in-character these two are. Thank you so much for posting something so raunchy and epic.
Labrithian chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, wish I could write a lemon like this, I'm still pretty new to it. It was great, and I love Leon's nickname for D, lol.

Leon makes the best uke, he's shy, and D always has the upper hand on him, not to mention he's seductive and not afraid to show it.