Reviews for RaBB verse: Hearing Is Believing
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
My heart is breaking into pieces in the best way! I don't think it would be possible to make this story any cuter. Brilliantly done.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I could totally see this being the reason Dean started talking again, for Sam.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very sweet and cute. I like it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I too believe it was Sammy who saved Dean when Mary died, he drew Dean out of his silence and didn't even realise what he had done. This was beautiful and just as I could imagine Dean's first words since Mary's death happening.
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
love this :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh, this is a beautiful idea. I love how it came together. Sammy saving him without even knowing it. Pulling him out of the silence with his first word while John was sitting on the sidelines as support but wishing he could do more to help. Bravo.
Haurvatat chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Just sat down and cried after reading that A/N. I don't even know why I cried. I just did. Just stared at the ceiling and felt like my life was complete and hey why is my face wet.

It breaks my heart to know that no matter how much I want kids, I might never be able to give them a real family. I'm asexual, but I've wanted children all my life. Kind of difficult to be a mommy when you don't really want anybody to be the daddy, and being the only parent in the family might... I don't know. I feel like I'd be a bad parent if I deprived my kids of the fully-rounded home life I grew up with. This fic kind of brought those fears home for me a little. Seeing Dean just sink into himself when he lost one parent... it's never going to be good enough with just me, is it? Dean didn't need his father - he needed Sam here. I know it's fiction. I know that. It doesn't mean that it hurts any less.

Probably one of the reasons I appreciate Dean so much as a character is that Momma Bear instinct of his that I can relate to so well. There are times when I want Dean to act on my will and go into full-on Mommy Mode, but Big Brother Mode is apparently a whole different beast that just looks kind of similar. Your fics are my fix for that (fics/fix? It's a pun! lol someone shoot me now).

Just... crying. Weeping openly.

Please never stop writing.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Yeah, I gotta admit there were tears there. This is a great story and I'm excited to read the rest of the series.

Rolletti
JakeFL chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"And this is why Dean is truly the big brother he is today, protecting and saving Sam: because Sam saved him first. Which is why this has to be the first ficlet in the 'verse" - That, and the ages! LOL

Love it, dude! Great fic!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh that's so sweet! :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
AW! (yes I seem to say that at the beginning of all your fics, don't I?) This was too precious for words:-) If this fic was tangible, I would want to cuddle it:) Of COURSE Sammy's first word would be "Dean" - it makes perfect sense:-) And I could just picture little Sammy, so innocent and sweetly oblivious to the pain around him, drawing Dean out of himself with his babyish ploys:-) Very sweet:-)
sgs09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aww! This was adorable! I love your 'verse already, and I've decided to make my way through it someday soon. :)

sgs09
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Such a loving picture of a man in despair and the lights of his life pulling him back from the brink.

Very nicely done without schmoopy overload. It was perfect.

sid
vickyloka chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
God, I'm almost crying! This was so freakin beautiful!

I loved it, it was awesome! Dean is so, so cute and I feel so bad for him. I really think Sammy is what kept him going.

Thank you so much for the story, I'm hoping for more.

Congratulations!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Beauttiful story, love Sam "fixing" Dean. Very touching, don't want to wait for more.