Reviews for Ever After
MOVSm16 chapter 24 . 6/19
This is epic. The feels!
salvadorean.writer chapter 24 . 2/27
you've probably heard this a billion times but this story was AMAZING! Thank you so so so much for sharing :D
Onlyinitforthestories2 chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
I loved this story! It was much better than the movie.
J3ennife4 chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON MY POOR HEART
J3ennife4 chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
A little more extreme?! A LOT MORE EXTREME. The original plot was enough to set my blood BOILING, this? I've actually thrown my phone across the room! (Luckily it landed among a bunch of pillows but STILL, I actually started bawling when Arthur mentioned an Earl as I saw the plan just before it was unveiled)
Ranma-sensei chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
I applaud you.

In fact, I feel that applauding isn't nearly enough. Adapting a movie plot to characters from another canon and making a decent story is hard enough; but making it a good one is considered a rare feat. That you managed to go and make it a great one is almost enough to make me go and shout this story's address from the top of the internet. In fact, it DOES make me annoy everybody I know with how great a time I had reading it. :D

On the grammar side, this is very clean for a story of this size - occasional missing or mis-set possessives not included.

All in all, I'll be proud to count this to my favourites.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
MaraudersForLife chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
The Great Chicken Escapade... This will stay in my mind forever!
MaraudersForLife chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
I like the way you portrayed Hermione here... It came as such that her love for Harry is completely sibling-like and I applaud you for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
I hate you! :) you are so evil! The story was so good, I was hooked my the 3rd chapter, an emotional mess by the 10th and wailing at the 18th with all the bad things happening. You are a great author.
GGtheBOOKWORM chapter 24 . 2/21/2017
One of the best fan fic I've ever read. And I've read a lot!
leiasolgana chapter 24 . 2/2/2017
I'm terrible and rarely read reviews, and I almost scrolled past this story but WOW I am glad that I did not. this is beautifully written, it feels in character for the most part, and it honors Ever After while holding to the Harry Potter mythos and creating it's own. One of the best movie AUs I've read honestly, I am so happy that I gave it a shot.
abcd-hp chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Wow very innovative concept. Very well thought and written. Nice characterisations. This is the first time l liked Ginny in any fiction including the original. I liked how Ron and the Weasleys were royalty instead of being the typical paupers. Luna and Neville pairing were cute, wish there was more of them. Scenes with Dudley were quite funny. Keep writing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Darn, part of me was hoping that Harry had actually explained things before the wedding, and it was just that nobody had thought to tell Ginny he was the real Earl Potter?
Wait, he did and they just wanted to be dramatic about it? WHY?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 9/14/2016
Darn, I was hoping Ginny would rescue Hermione.
Really? Glass slippers? Although I love that it was all Luna's idea.
Okay, I guess Ginny tried, she was just a bit too slow and ineffective.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
I love how much you're dragging the Potter name through the mud. I know that sounds terrible, but it's hilarious. And Dudley's stag costume is such a disgrace to the dead!