Reviews for Ever After
MaraudersForLife chapter 12 . 5/13
The Great Chicken Escapade... This will stay in my mind forever!
MaraudersForLife chapter 4 . 5/13
I like the way you portrayed Hermione here... It came as such that her love for Harry is completely sibling-like and I applaud you for that.
I hate you! :) you are so evil! The story was so good, I was hooked my the 3rd chapter, an emotional mess by the 10th and wailing at the 18th with all the bad things happening. You are a great author.
GGtheBOOKWORM chapter 24 . 2/21
One of the best fan fic I've ever read. And I've read a lot!
leiasolgana chapter 24 . 2/2
I'm terrible and rarely read reviews, and I almost scrolled past this story but WOW I am glad that I did not. this is beautifully written, it feels in character for the most part, and it honors Ever After while holding to the Harry Potter mythos and creating it's own. One of the best movie AUs I've read honestly, I am so happy that I gave it a shot.
abcd-hp chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow very innovative concept. Very well thought and written. Nice characterisations. This is the first time l liked Ginny in any fiction including the original. I liked how Ron and the Weasleys were royalty instead of being the typical paupers. Luna and Neville pairing were cute, wish there was more of them. Scenes with Dudley were quite funny. Keep writing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Darn, part of me was hoping that Harry had actually explained things before the wedding, and it was just that nobody had thought to tell Ginny he was the real Earl Potter?
Wait, he did and they just wanted to be dramatic about it? WHY?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 9/14/2016
Darn, I was hoping Ginny would rescue Hermione.
Really? Glass slippers? Although I love that it was all Luna's idea.
Okay, I guess Ginny tried, she was just a bit too slow and ineffective.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
I love how much you're dragging the Potter name through the mud. I know that sounds terrible, but it's hilarious. And Dudley's stag costume is such a disgrace to the dead!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
Yes, Harry, you were an idiot.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
After all that, and "Lily" forgot to do what she contacted them abou in he first place and tell them about Harry? Really? I mean, it's believable, but also INCREDIBLY frustrating!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
I'm calling it now, before the story is over Dumbledore will be Headmaster of Hogwarts, which the Royal family will set up to teach the commoner wizards and witches,
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I love how, just like the Harry Potter movies, there are hints of Harry/Hermione if you look at it the wrong way.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
Huh, I somehow guessed Dudley would pretend to be Harry but didn't realize that he was Ginny's suitor.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
I thought the dialogue worked quite well.
I bet the Dursleys are going to claim Dudley is Earl Potter. After all, who would know to argue?