Reviews for Ever After
GenJordan chapter 24 . 4/4
Ever After is one of my most favorite movies, and I'm pleased with your adaptation of it. Adjusting for two 'Cinderellas' instead of one is difficult, but I think you did it well.
unique.normality chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
This was absolutely perfect. It took a while to get to the good stuff, but I love well written AUs and this is definitely in that category!
Amaleea chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
Very cute story! I loved your characterizations here and your inventive combination of both worlds. The Golden Trio plus Ginny felt in character to me. The world seemed believable, and I love how effortlessly you combined Ever After with Harry Potter. The prejudice combination of being poor and magical worked for this story, and I loved that the school that was started at the end was Hogwarts.

I also loved the love stories you had in here. You expanded the main pairing into two pairings and had them take on distinctive but very in-character roles. Ron/Hermione was especially great to me as you wrote it how is should have been portrayed in the HP world. I love like how Henry changed because of Danielle for the better, Ron changed because of Hermione. He became the character that I wanted to see him change into more in the HP world.

Great story again! Thank you for combining one of my favorite movies with one of my favorite fandoms.
V.Evergreen chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
I just absolutely adored this from start to finish, all the charm of the film and the brilliance of the characters put together perfectly. Well done!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
I've loved absolutely everything about this. :D
Hedgi chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Oh, merlin. I love it. I love it.
Such a great story:)
Hedgi chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
'Please don't be the King, please don't be the King...'

It was worse than the King.

Oh my gosh bless bless bless.
bless this story. I'm having fits of laughter and squeaks of joy and I've got class in the morning, so I'll stop here- but let me just say how much I love. this. story.
Hedgi chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
bless. this. story. It's midnight and I fear I shall not be sleeping anytime soon.
It's- ah, it's perfect. I love the twists and touches you've made to the story, It is just different enough that I don't know what's to come next, and that makes me very happy.
DemiGoddess2012 chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Yes! Your first finished chaptered story! I am so proud of you. You dd an excellent job with the story... An this is a great epilogue - I'm so happy you decided to write one in the first place! Fantastic job, good luck with your next story!
SakuraRedKnight chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
You know this is really a great story :)
I haven't watched the movie but I read the plot.
There are a bunch of these and I tend to skip them, I rarely read stories like this when they follow a certain story in their world (if you know what I mean).
I should really start reading these type of stories. :D
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
I loved this story so much! :) I thought I would leave a review since I'm favoriting it too. I love Ever After and I love Harry Potter, so literally there was nothing about this I didn't like. I think it was a brilliant idea, and I especially love how you combined the two stories in a way that is unique and doesn't exactly follow the plot of either of them. I literally could not stop reading this; no joke I stayed up until 6 am last night because when I should have gone to bed I was only on chapter like 4. That was probably one of the worst ideas I've had in a while, but so far I'm no worse for the wear today. You'd almost think I got 8 hours of sleep instead of 2, but for the sheer amount of coffee I've been consuming. Anyway, great job and I really, really, really love this story! I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends.

Yours sincerely,

QDT
Sean chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
I was wondering when Dumbledore would make an appearance. Having him take the role of Da Vinci is so perfect that I can't believe I didn't see it coming. I love what I've read so far. You've managed to stay true to both stories so far in a way I've never seen in a crossover. I'd love to sing your praises more, but the next chapter calls!
TempduLoupe chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
This story is just too perfect :D absolutely adored it! took me a few hours to read but I finally finished after five hours of reading thanks for posting
FangirlBitch chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Okay this story is easily one of the best stories I have read in a while. You captured everything perfectly, and as soon as I finished it I immediately wanted more! I finished the story in just one reading while I should have been studying AP US history but it was totally worth it!
Please write more :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
loved it.
This has been one of my favourite stories on here for ages,
thanks for writing it!