Reviews for On the Case of the Altered Ex
laffers18 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I am so gutted it's over! :-(

*goes to cry in corner*

Hehehe, anyways. It was brilliant!
ImLovely chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Hey... sorry for the lack of reviews. I just figured you had enough to respond to. :) Anyway, this is probably the BEST story I have read so far. It's just so amazing- the storyline along with your amazing writing, not to mention your unrelentless commitment to updating it everyday! I will DEFINITELY be reading your new stories. Thank you for "On the Case of the Altered Ex." One of the highlights of my day was coming on fanfic to read it. You're truly a lovely person for sticking to your promise. :) (Next time maybe promise to update it every couple of days. Give yourself a break- you definitely deserve it!)

PS- Sorry for the long review. :)

-ImLovely
Turbs chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
i really liked that story! haven't read fanfics in quite a while because i couldn't find anything good, but i did like this one. :) good work!
Phlanges1 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Wonderful story. You ended it just perfectly. I am looking forward to your next fanfiction!
scary miss mary chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Aww, sweet! I love it. :)
ilovemclife chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
ahahahahahahah. absolutely loved it! :) hope charlie gets their guy. and b&b can talk themselves out of this one. omg so amazing. can't wait for the grande finale! please update again soon!
Jules chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I think it was great :D

I don't know what you could improve on exactly, but you'll get better through writing more, and through reading books similar to the type of story you wanna read :D
chelsea1234 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I LOVED IT! I loved the whole story and I loved the perfect ending! Thank you so much :)
MickeyBoggs chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Oh, I liked it! Not over the top and I had to LOL when Hacker caught them. I almost feel sorry for him but we all know he was never right for her.

Don't forget to mark this story 'complete' and I can't wait for you to start on another one!
jacklynvt11 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
That was an excellent ending. Loved it when Brennan & Booth kissed in front of Hacker. Excellent. I really hate Hacker. I liked the way you ended it. Hilarious. I really enjoyed this story. Will miss it. I am bit sad. Nice work though. :)
sentimental hearts chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
im sad to see this finished. i do believe it may be my favorite bones fic ive ever read.
Robert Modean chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
That was an awesome ending, the bickering was just perfect and Booth acting all Alpha-Male on Hacker "Fine by me" hehe, too funny. Loved it!
DaLiza chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Awesome chap as always! It seems wrong to end on Ch.19, though. If you add an epilogue, you'll have an even 20. Pretty please?

Loved:

-Booth giving Brennan his jacket

-Booth's "And now I'm in jail, and I have kicked exactly no one's ass."

-Brennan's "I don't think I need anyone in my life who's going to encourage me to make reckless, ill-advised choices...I seem to do that quite well on my own."

-Brennan asking why Booth kissed her and the ensuing kiss

-Hacker walking in on them

-"You know, Booth, our first kiss was under duress of Christmas blackmail, and our second kiss was in a whorehouse, and now our third kiss was..." she gestured inelegantly at their surroundings, "in a jail. We seem to have a sort of... Bonnie and Clyde thing going on."

Thanks again for updating so quickly. I loved having a new chapter to look forward to every day!
Kriti chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
no no nonoonono wait wait!...its...its...over?but..but..oh then can we .have an epilogue or a sequal? . pl.!a teeny-tiny kiss does NOT cure all that sexual tension!and i was hoping for a little more severe hacker smackdown!its was an absolutly great reading experience!thank u so much...and do think about that sequal!please!
Biba79 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
That was incridible! I'm so sad it's over too!

I loved their bickering at the end while holding hands! Aw! Haha! I love her comment about Bonnie and Clyde!

Of course their 3rd kiss was the best one, because that was really them kissing. It was so sweet!

You writing is awesome, I really loved what you done with this fanfic, and the story was great! I'm totally adding you to my author's fav list and author's alerts!

I can't wait to get something else from you! Thanks for this amazing story!
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »