Reviews for On the Case of the Altered Ex
labrat21 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
This story was fabulous and I love it when Booth snatches Brennan from Hacker or someone. It makes me all warm and melty. Waiting for another story, but I won't be waiting patiently!
way2domestic chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
hey ive been reading this story for well i think it was the beginning and i really liked it alot. you shoul dhtink about a sequel. anyway, i loved it a bunch and thought it was really great!
BB chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I'd gladly follow another one of your case fics :) I loved the daily updates :) Awesome story! :)
laffers18 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I am so gutted it's over! :-(

*goes to cry in corner*

Hehehe, anyways. It was brilliant!
ImLovely chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Hey... sorry for the lack of reviews. I just figured you had enough to respond to. :) Anyway, this is probably the BEST story I have read so far. It's just so amazing- the storyline along with your amazing writing, not to mention your unrelentless commitment to updating it everyday! I will DEFINITELY be reading your new stories. Thank you for "On the Case of the Altered Ex." One of the highlights of my day was coming on fanfic to read it. You're truly a lovely person for sticking to your promise. :) (Next time maybe promise to update it every couple of days. Give yourself a break- you definitely deserve it!)

PS- Sorry for the long review. :)

-ImLovely
Turbs chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
i really liked that story! haven't read fanfics in quite a while because i couldn't find anything good, but i did like this one. :) good work!
Keeper927 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Wonderful story. You ended it just perfectly. I am looking forward to your next fanfiction!
scary miss mary chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Aww, sweet! I love it. :)
ilovemclife chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
ahahahahahahah. absolutely loved it! :) hope charlie gets their guy. and b&b can talk themselves out of this one. omg so amazing. can't wait for the grande finale! please update again soon!
Jules chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I think it was great :D

I don't know what you could improve on exactly, but you'll get better through writing more, and through reading books similar to the type of story you wanna read :D
chelsea1234 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I LOVED IT! I loved the whole story and I loved the perfect ending! Thank you so much :)
MickeyBoggs chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
Oh, I liked it! Not over the top and I had to LOL when Hacker caught them. I almost feel sorry for him but we all know he was never right for her.

Don't forget to mark this story 'complete' and I can't wait for you to start on another one!
jacklynvt11 chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
That was an excellent ending. Loved it when Brennan & Booth kissed in front of Hacker. Excellent. I really hate Hacker. I liked the way you ended it. Hilarious. I really enjoyed this story. Will miss it. I am bit sad. Nice work though. :)
sentimental hearts chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
im sad to see this finished. i do believe it may be my favorite bones fic ive ever read.
Robert Modean chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
That was an awesome ending, the bickering was just perfect and Booth acting all Alpha-Male on Hacker "Fine by me" hehe, too funny. Loved it!
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »