Reviews for On the Case of the Altered Ex
Bauerbaby24 chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
really enjoyed this chapter :)
Bauerbaby24 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
great chapter!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
loved this chapter!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
laughed at the last line for quite a while! great chapter
Bauerbaby24 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
good chapter.
Bauerbaby24 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
really enjoyed this chapter. Go Booth!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
great first chapter
MadeleineMHM chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
LOL! That was AWESOME! I loved the "Hooker" idea!

Good work!

Maddy
Cerasi J chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
The last line seriously needs to be on a bumper sticker... I would buy a hundred of those! :D
JasperThePlasticPig chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
Okay, I'll stop lurking now and actually review. I loved it, all of it, and I think the ending was super sweet. Of course, I definitely wouldn't have minded another jailhouse kiss...
Anon chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
wow, first two chapters are great. funny, great dialogue, good storyline, and apparently someone proofreads before you publish! Thank you.
Flowers47 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
favorited! Absolutely amazing! I love it, love it love it! And I certainly hope you decide to change the rating to an m later on...;)
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This 1st chapter is great! Hilarious! I'll be reading it throughout the weekend. Can't wait to read the flashback and how things end at the precinct.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 19 . 9/7/2010
Wow, such a great fic! You made me cry and laugh and go Awwww all at the same time :D I loved the whole undercover aspect of it, although I do think Booth was a little OOC in this.
bunny888 chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
Hmm, I am really pretty happy with the case part of your fiction. Other stories that try to incorporate operations or bad guys usually leave me groaning for the wrong reasons. Yours, well-I don't know whether it's because the "g" in your "g-woman" actually means federal law enforcement (or just government), or if I've just watched too much Law & Order, but it was pretty darn good. And of course, the tantalizing relationship building stuff is one of my most favorite things. Good job! Hope you get more opportunities to write again soon.
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »