Reviews for On the Case of the Altered Ex
Deja and Darcie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This chapter was so funny! I love the bickering. And Booth getting arrested? That was hilarious! I would love to see that happen on the show. I just loved this part:

“What exactly are you arresting me for?” Booth demanded.

“Solicitation,” the officer replied.

“Listen, this is Dr. Temperance Brennan of the Jeffersonian Institute, and she is not a prostitute.”

Surveying Brennan from head to toe, the officer shook his head dubiously. “She sure looks like a prostitute.”

“Thank you!” Brennan replied triumphantly. “See, Booth? I sure look like a prostitute!”

“Officer, this woman is my partner-” Booth interjected.

“Sir, being a federal officer isn’t a free pass to solicit prostitutes,” the patrolman repeated doggedly.

I could totally see it happening! I love the dialogue between Booth and Brennan.

You are off to a great start. I can't wait to read more.

~Deja
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hi there,

Good start! That police officer was brave! You have to admire him for at least that...but I guess that he is going to be sorry when he finds out they are telling him the truth...Looking forward to the flashback!

Ger
laffers18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, this is gonna be good i can tell!
rbrown chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like where this is headed. I'm a big fan of "old-skool" Booth and Bones; Booth is more feisty. You captured that perfectly in the dialog. And the entire premise of them getting arrested is pretty amusing. I look forward to reading more! Carry on!
goladyvols chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Good job Maggie! This looks like it will be very entertaining. Of course, when it has Brennan & Booth it usually is! RIGHT? Good start, can't wait for more! :)
Keeper927 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a great start, I can't wait for more! I love the dialogue between Booth and Brennan. You really nailed their characters.
LillyAnna25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i really like this story, and im anxious to see the flashback how they ended up arrested!

Lilly
HeartofaScientist chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
update lol i wanna know why brennan is dressed as a prostitute and why they got arrested and i wanna see the jealousy from booth if shes pretending to be a prostitute, surely some guys will be hitting on her! update. favorited.

~Ash
shakeitup chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
o! i love this chapter. update soon, i can't wait to see where this goes
Kalidris chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, you really should put up a hanky alert at the beginning of your story, because I'm almost laughing tears here. I so can see that scene playing in my head just like on TV - great :D. I hope you'll update that soon, I barely can await the next chapters
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love it so far.

Lol I can see why Brennan would laugh.:)
tvnut014 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I've always found that Booth and Brennan's relationship was better in the earlier seasons, especially season 2. I'm glad your letting it take place there, without characters like Agent Perotta (Shudders).

Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing more of this! ;D
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What a fabulous way to begin! Bam, straight in there! This is so good.. I love Booth's incredulity and Brennan's amusement.

Good move to set it back a little in their relationship I think.

Can't wait for more!
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
this a fantastic start! I'm so excited for this story!
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64