Reviews for On the Case of the Altered Ex
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
E can't wait for the rest of this! I love season 2/3 B/B, there's so much delicious bickering, which I see you've captured in this fic. D
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really like this. Its very well written and entertaining. And it sounds exactly like Booth and Brennan. You have got them down! Can't wait to read more from you :)

~Dezzie
Sheytune chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hee. I could pretty much see this scene as I read it. I'm interested to see where this is going.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Intriguing start! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Yay! I am so looking forward to this story ]
Deja and Darcie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This chapter was so funny! I love the bickering. And Booth getting arrested? That was hilarious! I would love to see that happen on the show. I just loved this part:

“What exactly are you arresting me for?” Booth demanded.

“Solicitation,” the officer replied.

“Listen, this is Dr. Temperance Brennan of the Jeffersonian Institute, and she is not a prostitute.”

Surveying Brennan from head to toe, the officer shook his head dubiously. “She sure looks like a prostitute.”

“Thank you!” Brennan replied triumphantly. “See, Booth? I sure look like a prostitute!”

“Officer, this woman is my partner-” Booth interjected.

“Sir, being a federal officer isn’t a free pass to solicit prostitutes,” the patrolman repeated doggedly.

I could totally see it happening! I love the dialogue between Booth and Brennan.

You are off to a great start. I can't wait to read more.

~Deja
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hi there,

Good start! That police officer was brave! You have to admire him for at least that...but I guess that he is going to be sorry when he finds out they are telling him the truth...Looking forward to the flashback!

Ger
laffers18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, this is gonna be good i can tell!
rbrown chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like where this is headed. I'm a big fan of "old-skool" Booth and Bones; Booth is more feisty. You captured that perfectly in the dialog. And the entire premise of them getting arrested is pretty amusing. I look forward to reading more! Carry on!
goladyvols chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Good job Maggie! This looks like it will be very entertaining. Of course, when it has Brennan & Booth it usually is! RIGHT? Good start, can't wait for more! :)
Keeper927 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a great start, I can't wait for more! I love the dialogue between Booth and Brennan. You really nailed their characters.
LillyAnna25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i really like this story, and im anxious to see the flashback how they ended up arrested!

Lilly
HeartofaScientist chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
update lol i wanna know why brennan is dressed as a prostitute and why they got arrested and i wanna see the jealousy from booth if shes pretending to be a prostitute, surely some guys will be hitting on her! update. favorited.

~Ash
shakeitup chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
o! i love this chapter. update soon, i can't wait to see where this goes
Kalidris chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, you really should put up a hanky alert at the beginning of your story, because I'm almost laughing tears here. I so can see that scene playing in my head just like on TV - great :D. I hope you'll update that soon, I barely can await the next chapters
964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »