Reviews for To Sleep
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww..that was cute and really sad. Poor Helen. I really like the fact that you kept them in character, especially for the Victorian time. That's hard but you did a great job!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I've thought a lot about what would have happened if John hadn't gone psyco. This fits like I've been reading your thoughts. If John hadn't started killing, I'm prepared to bet he'd have married Helen when she found out she was pregnant and it would have been as you described. I doubt Ashley would have been an only child for long either.

THis is characterisationally and linguistically sound and FINALY, someone who can do Magnu's dialect properly!
mia66 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I have to say that I totally love your writing.

What a sad ending, eye mist and heart wrenching I have to say that I love this other story of yours.

I totally was taken unaware of the turn of story; I thought it was an AU story and was enjoying it to a point that my heart just “broke” when Helen woke up and that final line…totally awesome.

"Because her life was all that remained of theirs."
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Again, at the last few word, I was close to tears. Dangerously close...as always I loved it. I think your stories are amazing, and I enjoy reading them!

Good job and keep writing!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hey there,

AW this is a Magnificent story. Unique idea and I LOVE it! WONDERFUL! Great work.