Reviews for Haunted And Taunted
XxQuIcKsCoPeMaStErxX chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting, I like the story, But pretty gorey!
When are you gonna update this?! This story is THE SHIT!
Snow chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
OH MY GOD. THIS IS AMAZING I NEED 10TH AND FINAL CHAPPIE NOWWWWW! THIS IS AWESOME FANFIC 3 LEFT BUT REFLECTION NEEDS TO KEEL ASH PLEASE 10TH CHAPTER PLZ
rob chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wtf
Nightingale1208 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SICK SHIT
Giygas chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I'm gonna kill you, Reflection!
DGWM chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
NO WHY DID DAWN HAVE TO DIE FIRST I AM A PEARLSHIPPING FAN WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN MISTY.

That doesn't change my idea of the story i love it, also love how you described the ...blood and gore...almost made me barf. Anyway awesome story
chatterbox2244 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hello pikachugirl2,
I noticed your profile a couple of weeks back and i have noticed how good you are at writing. If it wouldn't be a problem,could you post NessxLucas fanfiction. I know you are probably busy writing fanfictions but if you have the chance, please do.
lj chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
please continue
lj chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
why do you want the handcuffs ? are you in love with ash?
AshKetchumForever chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
That was intense! I can't wait to see what happens next! Love it!
AshKetchumForever chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
This was impressive! Love it!
Ilovepokemon1193 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Hurry up and finish this story because this shyt is awesome!
Onyxx-09 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Oh my god.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Oh. My. Fricking. God!

No no no no NO! Oh my GOD! *what I was saying over and over after reading this*

You have certainly NOT dissapointed with this. I can now see where this is going to go and how it is going to end

*teardrop*

I still don't/have anything much to say because I am still in shock (I kept saying "No No No! OHMYGOSH ASH NO! ! !" the whole time I was reading it.)

...Oh my goodness... ... (*see! ?*)

...I still can't really think clearly ( XD wow, I'm tramatized that much). The only thought that can come to my mind before I have to submit this and go, is that I wish, I REALLY REALLLLY HOPE that Reflection gets stopped. And yes, even if that means for Ash to die, as well...

V.V

TTTT
Lunius chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Hmm, not much to say other than this is impressive work. I really look up to authors that can hold my attention like this, and the "VERY MUCH BLOOD/GORE" in the summary caught my attention. Glad to say it did not disappoint like most other stories do.

I am quite pleased to say this story is one of the very select few that I genuinely enjoy reading. Heck its one of the few I've actually gotten past the first paragraph of. Of course, that probably means nothing to you but I felt it worth throwing in for personal reasons.

By the way, do take time to smell the roses. You seem quite the busy person.

-Lunius