Reviews for Unexpected Pursuit
LoveNogg chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I know it's been four years since you updated and this was my first time reading this story and I just love it! So adorable just wish there was a continuation of them and their interactions back at school and how everyone would treat them. But I also like the ending on ch 7. It's a good open ending but would like to read what you think would happen next
crazykrew chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
cute... really hope that you could go on with this... i'd really like to see what goes on next... would luna have been taken or cho?
Kat of a Different Color chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
One more comment: there are several places where you ought to have used semicolons instead of commas. I know that a lot of authors are uncomfortable using semicolons in fiction, but you should still have proper grammar.

I love what I've read of this story so far!
Kat of a Different Color chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Gotta say it: math problems.
If Luna's mum's funeral were 7 years earlier, and Luna was 9 at the time, she would be 16.
If you want Luna to have been 9 at the funeral and 14 at the time of the story, 5 years would have passed.
If you want Luna to be 14 at the time of the story and 7 years to have passed since the funeral, she would have been 7 at the funeral.
myoung228 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I really like Cedric and Luna together, but wish it had continued with them at hogwarts.
saeven chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I like the couple. :)
Mishelle20 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Amazing story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Super cute!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
wow, loved it. Cedric and Luna make a great couple :)
I am Lady Snape chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
What an absolutely sweet and awesome story. I love this paring you you have just made it so much better. Thank you and best of luck for your future writing.

Love Lady Snape.
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hahahah! Cedric's gonna have to work to get her to kiss him! LOL Love the start of this story already.
addictedtocsi777 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Truly well done! Loved the story. Well written and a good story.
MinakoTrickster chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Oh hell yes! This was def a fairytale and I loved it. Thank you!
moomolie1709 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
So cute! I've never really expected Cedric and Luna as a couple, but you've written this so magnificently! Thanks for writing! Please do continue!
AlsoTheGame chapter 7 . 7/7/2011