Reviews for Top Secret Mission
Love it! Mmore please ;)
It's this - or CLUEDO chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
WUT? xD

Just kidding.

I really liked this one and I'd love you if you'd continue it... or do some drabbles of the sort "other ways for Holmes to seduce Watson" ... so that doesn't sound creative at all, but it does make sense, does it not?

I hope so...

Anyway: I would love to see some continuation of this first chapter. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I read this one for about 3 times during the last two month... gonna read it again I assume.

Cheers : )
jaws chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this was so funny, I think it's truly how this would go if he tried to follow Irene's methods, it would never turn our right ; ) Good on you, I'd love to see more!
Kahenia chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Really fun! :) keep writing!
glasswalker chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Had to laugh so hard at this. Plez another chapter! 3
Yaahoohoo chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
uh yeah, I totally want to know what happens next haha I laughed so much at this 3
birdhooves chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh my lord... I am laughing SO hard right now and my cat is looking at me like I'm on drugs and... Wow I'm kind of rambling:(. Anyways, great job! If you feel the need to continue. Please, please, PLEASE do! Thanks!
LadyAmandanthala chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
More please!

This was the most hilarious thing I have read all day, and exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Rissika chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hahahahaha :D

That's great ;)
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOL - "Ye olde bend and snappe" *wipes tears*
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
...

This fic was so outrageous I'd feel ridiculous trying to write a critical review for it, despite all instinct towards the contrary.

Simply hilarious, albeit not going into the annals of fanfiction classics any time soon (at least in my book), very cliche, and certainly not in character by a long stretch, but...I think I'll read it again now.
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahahahahahaha I LOVE this!

Sherlock Holmes was made for crack fics! I love Ye Olde Bende and Snap! Pure genius. And Watson's reaction was really funny!

I would love a second chapter.. D
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ha, I liked the last line. And the bit about the kangaroo made me grin! I do think Watson would say "certainly" instead of "totally," though.
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
hahaha, the lulz abound! Continue, please
Stick-Em-Up-Punk chapter 1 . 1/10/2010