Reviews for Ying Yang Waltz
Cute

I feel bad for terra

Robstar forever!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow. Just wow. Its stories like these that make me continue reading in FanFiction. That was absolutely delightful. Perfect length, perfect content, perfect everything. I absolutely loved it. Amazing job on this one.

More! GOD bless you.

P.S. Sorry for the late review.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Beautiful. Though the title and the main feel of the story is quite different. (and I think its Yin Yang) Because of the use of Chinese, I expected something...oriental? I don't know...I just think there might be a better title. Dick and Kori seem to be of similar frequencies, not so opposite.

But besides all that, the story itself was beautiful.:)
redpandaj chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wowsa! That was so awesome! I absolutly loved it! It was so cute! You have to update fast, because I just have to read it.
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw

this is really a very very good story

beautifully set out and not rushed like some one-shots are.

loved it!
noradiana chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow! I am speechless. I think I've said this before in your other fics but I dont know what else to say. This fic was amazing.. If I say anything else it'l just ruim the moment so I'l just shut up
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, this was fantastic. A wonderful romantic one-shot, a perfect length for the story told. The writing is fabulous as always, the scenes were easy to picture, there was wonderful detail.

Very, very nicely done!