Reviews for Crashing an Arranged Marriage
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
great fanfiction i loved every minute of it the way you wrote it was awesome it just made me want to read more thatnk god you have written a sequel to this story

can't wait to read more

Karatekid-Ninja XD
bob chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
continue
Tigers and Dragons chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I want to say yes, but I'm leaning more towards the no.

She woke up, she lives, and they still love each other. Thats really all you need to end the story.
Ripedeath chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I want to say yes but no ideas (*sniff* thats a first)
MidnightMusic96 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!

Sorry upsessed with shikatema

You can make Ino try to interfere later on. Also for humor you could make Kankuro shove Shika into a wall while trying to get to his newly awakened sister.

I just DON'T want this story to end.
monkeerangerfan chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
that would be great if you continued this in some way, but do it however you feel. after all it is your story.
Kiba145 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Just add to it
Shadowed Nightshade chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Oh... An idea could be to timeskip to a time when Temari and shikamaru get married and have kids? That would be cute... Also, personally, I think that it's fun making up names between the characters.
whateverbro chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Too much OoCness!

I couldn't take it, I'm sorry. I didn't even make it to chapter4.

Temari would NEVER let herself become the damsel in distress, and I can't even imagine Shikamaru getting THAT mad. As much as he hates something, he always calmly assesses the situation before going through with a fool-proof plan. Shikamaru doesn't voice out his anger very much.

In the first chapter, Shikaku (Shikamaru's father) would never shout. At least with such a lazy demeanour, I doubt he likes to shout. He's a lot like Shikamaru that way.

And Chouji would never shout as well. He's not like Ino.
monkeerangerfan chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
this was such a sweet story.
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Shorty: Yeah! She's not dead!

KG: Update!
Shika The Brain chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Your sister was right, it did make for a cute ending where you stopped it. Great job on the story!
Shika The Brain chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Good chapter and I thought you did a pretty good job with Gaara's character in it.
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Shorty: I just love this couple!

KG: Update soon!
T. A. Aberforth chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
it's good! the mr.i-have-a-stick-shoved-up-my-ass made me crack up! i think you should have temari have a little more backbone though. the temari we all know & love wouldn't let herself be treated like that by a man! she would have slapped him right back! but i see where your going with the whole "shikamaru is her hero" thing. keep it up!