Reviews for The Party: Halloween w the Cullens
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well this certainly LOOKS really interesting but if this is all going to be 'interview with a vampire' themed, then I think I should probably find out what that is first, I have heard the name but I don't even know if it is a show or a movie; If I ever watch it I will be sure to come back and check this story out, I didn't get past Lestat.
SilverFire07 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Carlisle really mussed be pissed to act like that. Interesting chapter, loved the last line " As if that ever would happen before marriage with a mind reader for a dad." xD

Great chapter.
SilverFire07 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Lol nice chapter. You captured Alice perfectly. She exists to annoy and dress up other people xD

Edward kind of acted like Bella lol. Can't imagine him in a frilly shirt and pony tail haha! xDDD

Nice chapter! Gonna head to the next, Garndfather Carlisle's outrage? hm...interesting.
idealskeptic chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Such a perfect ending to the perfect Halloween party. (I keep typing Halloweed for some reason, it's annoying, lol!) I'm glad no one got killed but it was a very cool way to have Nessie find out more about her parents!

Thanks for writing it!
idealskeptic chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Hey! So, as promised, I'm checking out your stories and, since it's almost Halloween, I figured what better place to start than with a Halloween story. :)

I love it! It's very cute, funny, and light. I read a lot of angst, so that's just what I needed to break up the monotony, lol!

Awesome job!
BellaNessieCullen chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
awwww i loved this story. So sorry it took me months to read it but i eventually got around to it. I completely forgot about it and i was just looking at my favourite stories when i saw adoption and i remembered you had another one for me to read... i was literally laughing out loud in nearly every chapter. You're a very good writer and ill look forward to any other stories you write.
love10134 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
This is so cute! I hope you keep wrighting I love it!:)
CooLibrarian chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Very amusing
Kywardbbyx21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is really good, i liked it a lot haha. Edward makes me laugh :D

R4R? (:
the never ending dream chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I read it all! But I just replyed on the last chapter
xHannahxCullenx chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Oh my gosh, I love this story! It's so funny!
Emi.Emo.43v3r chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Omg that was sooo funny you are a good writer and also I will be updating my story soon its just that I have been on vaction rectently and didnt have accsess to my computer, but again I loved that story.
TexannaRose chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
love it!

more soon!

xxRosaxx
TTTTm11 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Loved it :)

I think you portrayed Alice excellently.. keep up the fantastic work :)
Allibella731 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
That was a really funny story, and I thought you ended it well!