Reviews for Matchmakers
Anjie Furukawa chapter 1 . 6/28
I know you haven't updated this in a while but please do. It's such a hilarious story and I enjoy reading it so much. . Please update :'(
Anaklusmos chapter 13 . 6/22
Hi! I really like your story. I know it has been a long time since you last updated, but please do update this. I would really like know what happens next. 3 I hope you're still planning to update this. I'm a big fan of the KakaKure pairing, but sadly, there aren't many fanfiction writers who write about them :( Hope you consider updating this. It's a really fun story to read. 3
JTHuman chapter 3 . 6/12
MeiosisSexual division of cells. Love the joke.
UPDATE!
Naruto016 chapter 4 . 3/21
Wonderfully hilarious! You absolutely must continue this fanfiction! I encourage and demand it!
me chapter 13 . 1/8
Continuee love this story :D
yo chapter 13 . 1/7
Keeeeep Goingg it's super cool i love this fic plsss continueeeee! :DDD
guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Haha this is very cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
update please
Dikrecher chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Great chapter and a funny story, keep it up! :D
Kingkakashi chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I'm very glad to see this story updated again and thank you for giving us such a lengthy chapter after being away for so long. Overall I enjoyed the chapter a lot and thought you did a fantastic job with the actual date between Jiraiya and Tsunade. However, I did have a couple of minor complaints at the start. First I thought Jiraiya's attitude and the way he treated and used Naruto and the others came off of making him dislikable. The second issue was in how poor you made Jiraiya financially. I'm not saying he should be a billionaire, but he is successfully published author, so I think he should have been a bit richer than what you portrayed him as. I would include in the future more of Anko's interactions with Kurenai, as it was fun to see those two together and how much Anko is able to fluster Kurenai. Nice ending and I really hope Tsunade doesn't take too long to decide and realizes how special Jiraiya is and accepts his proposal. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next update.
magic89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
greattttttttttt chapter! you don't know how much i missed you _ but you really made me laugh (specially on the part of guy's show LOL)
phone chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Great story, im loving it. Even if there are some dump (aka junk or shit) instead of dumb (stupid).