Reviews for Mistakes
BigBootyBaby chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful!
c2ruis chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i thought your english was pretty good! keep up the good stories i love reading these stories about jake and neytiri
LongRider chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is fantastic! Mo'at has to be thinking all of these things in the movie. You captured her thoughts in character perfectly. This was an enjoyable read.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ive been looking for a story from ewaz or however you spell it pov or mo'at's pov so continue its really good, but maybe add some more dialogue and drag it out a bit you squished a lot into a very short chapter. and his speech is missing some parts...i like it please keep going
someone chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i really like this continue please
Amarentha chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Don't apologize for your grasp of the English language. Instead, seek to improve upon it through reading, writing, and editing. Don't be afraid to ask for help-a good beta reader is not just your friend, but an ally in the world of writing. We all, no matter our age or first language, must practice in order to grow. Besides, your writing was better than a lot of other writers on this site-many of whom never apologize.

That being said I enjoyed this story. Its an interesting perspective that gets ignored too often.
the dishy fishy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Brill story great that you did it from mo'at's PoV its nice to see her veiw on things. Plus your english is way way better then my spanish LOL :D
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hi! I dont think that your english is that bad. Honestly its far beter then my spanish, and beter then several native speakers I have come across. Some of the writting that I witnessed in composition class...lets just say that you are doing fine. :)

Kat
Constructive Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Don't worry at all; this was great. Though your grammar and conventions could use some work, this story rang with conviction and feeling. I always wanted to know how Neytiri and Mo'at felt when they believed Jake had betrayed them. And it is even more interesting because you're writing from Mo'at's perspective.

If you want help, you can always ask for a beta to correct some of your mistakes. But apart from that, you have all the components of a good fic. Very well done. I loved this.