Reviews for For Your Eyes Only
steph A15 chapter 23 . 4/16
I absolutely loved the story it was Amazing :)
Reshmi Mondal chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Just I am so grateful that I've found your story and got to read it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
That was one of the best stories I have *ever* read. You're a truly wonderful writer. I never saw a single spelling mistake and the plot was extremely well written, too. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I'm sad that this story is coming to an end but I'm trilled that the confession is over. :)
iamsupergirl2 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Charlie's a laidback person in this. I like it. Loved this chapter,
iamsupergirl2 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
So cute . . . . .
iamsupergirl2 chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Everything's being sorted out now but I still wonder about her mother!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Ooh, cliffhanger and I love this story a lot
iamsupergirl2 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Totally wasn't expecting Carlisle to Bella attraction but it was a funny surprise! Lovely chapter!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
He's awake and that banana/strawberry-hair conversation had me laughing. Wonderful chapter!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
*Squeals* It's happening!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I probably was more excited than Bella, especially since my parents looked at oddly when I squealed randomly. Can't wait to read what happens next.
iamsupergirl2 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Loved this chapter and glad that she's realizing that she's developing feelings for him!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Carlisle's a little different in his character in this story but I liked it. I loved this chapter, though I think there was a tiny error in the chapter . . .

When Bella and Edward reach Carlisle's house, you've written that "Edward was right; I was easily amused." Isn't is supposed to *Impressed* instead? (That's what I thought, gathering their previous conversation in the earlier chapters)

Awesome story so far . . . Amazing writer, you are! :)