Reviews for For Your Eyes Only
Mr.Potter- The Stag chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
I've been reading this story all day long, and just realized that I hadn't posted a single review and felt really horrible - for I know what it feel likes to be seeing the graph hitting of the story but not a single review.
But personally, I can't stop because this is seriously a real captivating story. So entrancing and fabulous. I am so glad and thank the heavens above that I stumbled upon this story. Because this is one of my favorites from right this second and I would re-read it every time or whenever I felt like. So a big hurry for me. Definitely going to be on my Community. And Favorite slot.
Thank YOU for sharing this story.

-S.P. Tripathi
Kate Cullen chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
awesome story i loved it and you sure kept it interesting :) the only part i hated is my computer is stuffing up so its really hard to read the story but that is to do with me not the story :) (Kate Cullen is my account name i haven't logged on since my computer won't let me)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
This. Was. Freakin. Amazing. Oh. My. Gosh.

Steph A15 chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
I absolutely loved the story it was Amazing :)
Reshmi Mondal chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Just I am so grateful that I've found your story and got to read it.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
That was one of the best stories I have *ever* read. You're a truly wonderful writer. I never saw a single spelling mistake and the plot was extremely well written, too. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I'm sad that this story is coming to an end but I'm trilled that the confession is over. :)
iamsupergirl2 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Charlie's a laidback person in this. I like it. Loved this chapter,
iamsupergirl2 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
So cute . . . . .
iamsupergirl2 chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Everything's being sorted out now but I still wonder about her mother!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Ooh, cliffhanger and I love this story a lot
iamsupergirl2 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Totally wasn't expecting Carlisle to Bella attraction but it was a funny surprise! Lovely chapter!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
He's awake and that banana/strawberry-hair conversation had me laughing. Wonderful chapter!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 15 . 4/8/2013