Reviews for Future Talk
HoloObssession chapter 6 . 7/9
Isn't she naked or did I miss the part where she got dressed?
HoloObssession chapter 1 . 7/9
Ahhh Swill I haven't heard that word in a while. I understand your frustration or the OC's relatively well. though I must say. I write swill so thank you for writing something of good quality.
I hope that you have a pleasant day
-HO
SterlingBee chapter 105 . 7/2
Hey Graphospasm

I just finished re-reading your story and it's definitely holds up under a second read-through. I know that you might not see this on this website, but I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. It's a like a bit of hope in what has been a rough few months. Whenever you have time and whenever you're ready, I look forward to more of your stories here and on Archive of Our Own.

Cheers 3
AnglBunny chapter 105 . 5/31
Such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story! :') Thank you so much for finishing this! I look forward to re-reading the edited version! Hoping everything is going well in your life!
reebajee chapter 37 . 4/7
"I knew," I said solemnly, "That THEY would take over some day."

I don't know why but the first thing that popped up in my head was "hipsters?" Then I thought "Google?" Dunno what that says about me.
jenjoiegoza chapter 1 . 3/18
Author-san! This fanfiction is amazing! I have never been a fan of slow romance because I always end up getting impatient but this-! This made me want to read more! I love this fanfiction! (Although, the ending is a bit of a cliffhanger.) BUT STILL. This is amazing! Would you do us, your supportive readers, a small favor and like... hahaha... make a short sequel...? Even just a one-shot...? Lol... I just really wanna know what happens to Hiei and Dani and I'm sure many readers feel the same way. But no pressure! Keep doing the excellent job! Best of luck to you! 3
Imminent chapter 53 . 3/10
!
Imminent chapter 3 . 3/8
I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers I won’t give spoilers AHHHHHHHHHH!
Imminent chapter 2 . 3/8
Ok... having finished the whole story and coming back to read it again agin knowing EVERYTHING that I know... OH MY GAWD! It’s like reading a new story and the thrill is BACK and FRESH! I almost want to be the voice in Dani’s head telling her all the secrets...
Noel23 chapter 1 . 2/22
Dear author, I'm so sorry to hear of the threats you have been receiving. I understand criticism, but that was used in a wrong way. Personally this is my favorite story of any fanfiction ever made, it even included one of my favorite anime characters, and I am excited for your updates in 'Speak'. I hope you know that your writing is well written and that most can't think of one sentence for an adequate story. Take your time and love what you do- waiting for your return:)
Cristle chapter 105 . 12/31/2017
MY DUDE. I JUST BINGED THIS FIC IN LIKE 3 DAYS. LET ME TELL YOU, I LOVED IT. SO. FRIKING. MUCH.

For real though, that cliffhanger ending is killing me slowly. I need Hiei and Dani to be happy. Good work!
Helianthus chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I absolutely love this fic. I've read it before clicking on it this time around, but it was a while ago so I'm afraid I don't have anything constructive to say.
I just thought you should know that while trying to find a good fic to read, I opened this one and gasped as soon as I saw the name "Dani". My first thought was "I remember this one! This is one of the best ones!"
Bwilla chapter 105 . 11/13/2017
So Holy Shit? I read this entire epic in just short of three days, unable to put it down. I greatly enjoyed many things, but especially the theme of self love and I really liked the ending here. I will be starting the other two in the morning, and am very excited. I feel you kept the people very in character, but allowed them to grow beyond the confines of the show. It was a trip to see how things progressed from the writing prospective as well. And I really enjoyed the way you dealt with the language barrier. While I guessed some things, overall you surprised me and kept me at the edge of my seat. Are you still planning to write 2.0?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I don't know if you share the same sentiments as your character, but i've always had a problem with the word "orb" being a substitute for eyes, so thank you, for saying it, finally someone shares the se thoughts.
~ SRZ
zubhanwc3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I wish there beginning a/n had a better explanation about the bad excerpt because all it did was make me scared of reading the story
4,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »