Reviews for Promise
Annetteskitty1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was terrific! I had many fantasies about that tent and you made it come true on paper, bb! Thank you. That was so sensual and sweet. That was cute how Edward wanted to make sure bell would still marry him even after he put out. :-)

I was glad that Bella wasn't sporing a Brazillian and I loved how Edward liked her natural. tee hee
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I thought this line was the sweetest thing evar: “Don’t you think I would be asking the same of you if our positions were reversed? Don’t you know you are my family?"

And. And. Guh. Entire time: "hell YES."
braziliangirl2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Girl, like I just tweeted, I'm printing your o/s and trading for the tent scene pages of my Eclipse copy.

BEST-TENT-LEMON-EVA!

xoxo.
Pire chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Guh.

You're one of my favorite sexy-time writers.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
God that was so good! I love your writing so much, you just know what to say and how to say it. The tone and tempo is always perfect and I so look forward to everything you do. Wish SM has the guts to write like this - she could have sold a lot more books! Thanks for sharing this with us!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
THAT is what should've happened in that tent!
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh wow that was awesome ! this is the way eclipse should have been. take that jacob black !
pearl421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh...My...Goodness!

*Regulates Breathing*

Amazing one shot, I feel all hot and bothered after reading it.

I love the whole scene and actually think the setting works really well!

Thank you for sharing!

Pearl421
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this tent scene better than the one in the book. :) Enjoyed it. Great job. :)
twizzmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I LOVED THIS. Very well done
cvds chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved it:) Sweet, hot and sexy!
bulletproof chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh this made my heart sink and sing all in the right places. Sublime.
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
lovely story
BoydBlog chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was fantastically envisioned, the dialogue expertly in character. Loved reading it!

BB
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was a very nice, sweet, and sexy imagining of how it "could" have gone. ;-)
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »