Reviews for Promise
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I thought this line was the sweetest thing evar: “Don’t you think I would be asking the same of you if our positions were reversed? Don’t you know you are my family?"

And. And. Guh. Entire time: "hell YES."
braziliangirl2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Girl, like I just tweeted, I'm printing your o/s and trading for the tent scene pages of my Eclipse copy.

BEST-TENT-LEMON-EVA!

xoxo.
Pire chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Guh.

You're one of my favorite sexy-time writers.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
God that was so good! I love your writing so much, you just know what to say and how to say it. The tone and tempo is always perfect and I so look forward to everything you do. Wish SM has the guts to write like this - she could have sold a lot more books! Thanks for sharing this with us!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
THAT is what should've happened in that tent!
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh wow that was awesome ! this is the way eclipse should have been. take that jacob black !
pearl421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh...My...Goodness!

*Regulates Breathing*

Amazing one shot, I feel all hot and bothered after reading it.

I love the whole scene and actually think the setting works really well!

Thank you for sharing!

Pearl421
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this tent scene better than the one in the book. :) Enjoyed it. Great job. :)
twizzmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I LOVED THIS. Very well done
cvds chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved it:) Sweet, hot and sexy!
bulletproof chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh this made my heart sink and sing all in the right places. Sublime.
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
lovely story
BoydBlog chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was fantastically envisioned, the dialogue expertly in character. Loved reading it!

BB
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was a very nice, sweet, and sexy imagining of how it "could" have gone. ;-)
Sunray16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
As usual, you leave me breathless and wanting more. Amazing, beautiful, too good for words! Bravo! :)
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »