Reviews for Promise
VPM chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hello there! I was looking for something... and you just sent this update of Anatomy of a Human, which somehow led me to his fic. I LOVE it! It has a right balance of Bella's and Edward's essence and what was missing from the original story. I don't know why EPoV is so much powerfull, so intense and you totally nailed it. Thank you so much for your stories, I'm not one to comment, since english is not my native language and also in mine, I can't express myself at all. But thank you again. I have read some of your stories and they are amazing. I think I'm going for Only human again :)
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved it, best way to get rid of
paper-town-girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So perfectly portrays the moment - really feels like Stephenie Meyers writing except for the obvious changes (improvements) ;)

love it
babesbraves chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
HOT HOT HOT and so beautifly handled it was sweet and tender not lemons for the sake of lemons BRAVO!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
that was great, but i wish that they waited until they go to a descent bad with candles and a low light and all those romantic stuff, instead of the cold uncomfortable tent ?. what i most like is that i felt the love between them not just lust like in some other one shots, and also there was no swearing and i loved that actually, call me a child but i just feel that keeping it clean always gave the story a more romantic edge. so thanks for that it was perfect, well if i can say except the tent thing. love: the love we have
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awesome oneshot. I loved the fact that Edward finally stopped denying Bella and gave in to what he so desperately wanted. Jacob needed to know that Bella was in-love with Edward and not him, I always found the " love both of you" just you more ridiculous. Thank you for sharing this story with us;)
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Just found this while reading through your other stories. This was really sweet. I just love when they are actually like a real couple and 'do it' was really a nice, sexy way and very real, too. I also love it when people take the time to write in scenes based in and around canon happenings. Great job! *hugs*
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Found on lemonade stand. Love the alternative option better than original
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I can't stand Jacob at all but I would love to read this from his pov. If you wouldn't consider writing it from his pov would you consent to letting me write one using this one shot. I would gladly write a disclaimers note saying that this one shot is yours that you were allowing me to use it as part of my own fic. If you don't want to it's completely understandable and I would harbor no hard feelings. You are a brilliant writer.
Devora13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
holy crow!

loved the oneshot especially the part where Edward was counting Bella's heartbeat!

Kisses from Spain
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I liked this.

You always manage to stay true to canon as much as possible while taking the characters where we all wanted them to go!
Holly-SA-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I loved it! Seriously good work here! This is going into my favourites!
EdwardsMuse0920 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was sooooo good! Seriously, I'm impressed. You're a great writer. I only wish that Stephenie Meyer had written something similar in her books. I would love them all the more. You're a great writer, keep doing what you're doing
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Edward finally listened to Bella's pleas, and found the perfect wolf-repellent, to boot! Too bad SM didn't write something similar!
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »