Reviews for Ne'er Again The Twain Shall Meet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Sexy Vixen chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
oh i like it
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wow... where to begin? Hmmm... how bout saying that I LOVED IT! _

This fic is a real twist from the usual GW fic, and it was cool on how you showed Heero from what Dr. J said in the series - something like that he was a nice boy inside. Hehe... you should've heard me oohing and ahhing when Relena and Heero were dancing. That was sweet. And I didn't have a problem with the eye-colour-changing bit. It's kinda another twist you added to make the whole history of Heero and Relena before they meet completely new and refreshing.

Great work. Hope to see more :)
gohan chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
good. very good
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
well, what do you know...a slightly AU fic where Heero and Relena meets as kids on Earth. sure, it's off of what was mentioned in Relena's Episode Zero where she 'meets' and sees 'him', a section saying that Heero has no recollection of going to Earth, but a very good way of indicating them as soulmates. 'opposites attracts', as I sometimes say.
Yoko chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
That was great, depressing but great.
Jenika chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
OK, this was pretty good until relena came in. I just don't like her, and somehow I have a hard time seeing her and Heero together. Actually, I have a hard time seeing her together with anybody. I like your writing style, but not the topic.
sunshine chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
hey cyberwolf, could ya e-mail me at the above address? I have a suggestion that might be cool to think about. awsome story! ... stay happy and hyper :P
Silvernine chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Nice fic, but I can't remember if this one was actually written by you. Hmm, well, I remember seeing it in the Ai eru, but I'm not sure if you were the author. Oh, hell! Who gives a ? Didn't know you were a registered author here! Mabe I'll see you in Lady Anime's message board/story board etc.

Z 'ya!

Josh Labo (Don't hide behind an alias anymore!)
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
yeah it is pretty far fetched but really sweet. I liked it (I thought it was Trowa though, because of the eyes).
pocky chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
oooh...that was really interesting.. great story, it was nice and stuff to see heero all human-ish and stuff. are you going to write a sequel? if so, i look forward to it. ]
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Wounderful story, very well written. Like the complex friendship, and it ends well. Please continue to write.