Reviews for The Beauty That Deceives
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Intriguing piece. The COD always intrigued me :D
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
interesting interaction, I particularly like the way both character remained so in character and intriguing. gosh, I really enjoy your dissidia fics, and wishing they were more than one shot! but I still like them as they are!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cloud of Darkness refers to herself as "We" because she is - as the name implies - a cluster of dark entities that clumped together to achieve massive levels of power. That's what I think anyway.
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice work. :) Loved how you portrayed Sephiroth here, and it made an interesting read. _
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
oo can't wait to see your next fic about the trio.

anyway i liked this. i found it interesting because we don't really see much into the cloud of darkness and the fandom doesn't touch on it either. so it was nice to see this. i really like using her in the game as well and maybe she is right. her appearance is nice xD
The Cell and Starscream Lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Great story involving C.O.D.

Although all official sorces have mentioned the C.O.D. is genderless and that (s)he refer to itself and "We" because it's main body (the woman) and it's two venus flytrap-esc tentacles hanging on it's back have their own personalities.

You still managed to form a great story out of a theroy you came up with and not make C.O.D. OOC. For that I'm proud of you.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I...LOVED...IT~! BELIEVE IT~! UPDATE SOON~!

Hey, can I ask you a question? Do you think Terra x Sephiroth would make a interesting story? I really wish someone would make one, and I've been thinking of doing it. I got a plot in mind, but I don't know if I should go for it.