Reviews for In It For Life
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Nice chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
It wasn't bad. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
I understand Bella would probably feel better with a woman therapist instead of a man, but why is she assuming the person that Carlisle has in mind is a woman? I mean, I would surely hope Carlisle would know to pick a woman instead of a man because of Bella's past. However, there's could be a chance that he forgot for a moment and picked a guy. So again, why assumed?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Yay, she's awake! I'm so happy. Maybe life will get back to normal for her and Carlisle soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
She's alive. She just has to be. Btw, I think you would make an awesome psychiatrist. I love Psychology. I took the class a few years ago for my Early Childhood Education degree. I was truly fascinating with the human brain.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Poor Bella. That must have been so traumatizing for her. I hope Carlisle will help her through this. She doesn't deserve something as horrible as that being done to her. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Could either be Victoria, James, or Edward. Probably Edward. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Doesn't Bella still have broken ribs? How can she go to school or participate in a ticking session with Carlisle if she is still healing from them?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Nice chapter. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I love the nickname as well. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Poor Bella. I feel for her. I really do.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Poor Bella. I hope she learns quickly that Carlisle isn't another James. Update soon, please.