Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: Coffee and Mistletoe
this was way way cute!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aww that was sweet
little lolly chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww such an amazing fic love it
00JLO chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice fanfic.
stardustsky chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You don't know how glad I am to see you writing RL again! :D This was nothing short of my expectations. Others have said it but I will say it again - I love the way the quote was worked in, I love how you portrayed the Chris/Lorelai situation and Rory's true feelings about it (it obviously went deeper then what the show explored), I love the sweet fluffy bits that were just sweet and fluffy enough. I just kind of love this fic. (:

P.S. Bonus points for mentioning mistletoe gods!
LHLEnyy28 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Despite the fact that I didn't like how the show dealt with Lorelai/Christopher, I found the Rory/Logan elements of your story very cute. i like how you gave examples of the ways Logan fit that quote for Rory.
apalusa-light chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is sweet! Very well done!
Pink Blackberry Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw! I don't really know what else to say, that pretty much sums it up. Loved it!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Love it! Those two know each other so well, and I don't think that Lorelai and Christopher were ever right for each other. Please update all your stories, especially Deja Vu! It has been so long, and I am dying to know what is going on with the family.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I loved this story it was so sweet
sentimentalsmiles chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw...that was so sweet! That quote perfectly describes them!
Shmarqs chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was sweet as sugar and honey! I loved it!
gilmoregeek13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love all of your stories! Thanks for this one-shot!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for expressing so perfectly what sums up my feelings on the whole Lorelai marrying Christopher disaster! Of course it bothered Rory more than her just not being there, and I love that she only admitted it to Logan... that is one scene I really wish the show hadn't skipped out on.

What I really adored about this fic, was how it was a scene any of us have played out in relationships (and I like that it Rosemary who sent it. She does seem the forward type, now that you mention it.) And your incorporation of the prompt quote? So perfect... I loved Logan's counter point against every trait Rory brought up and how he really didn't have much ground to stand on at the end.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen anyone pit Rory's relationship against Lorelai's in such a heartbreaking way... It makes sense to me though now, that Rory would feel a little guilty over being in a functional and loving relationship when her mother was not. And no, of course they don't want to anger the mistletoe gods, not at all!

So happy to see another story from you again!

Nicole