Reviews for The Promise
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Jalice1517 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love this song, lol, good job keep it up

OTP chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i'm surprised this doesn't get more attention its quite good keep it up
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
one word: BEAUTIFUL.

I absolutley loved it.

I'm normally not a huge fan of happy ending stories..

but this one was quite amazing.

And you used the song in a very creative way, not a regular SongFic.

Ben Abell chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome story! I'm not a writer on this site. I just enjoy reading people's fanfictions. I mostly read bbxrae stories. Since you're offering, could you write a one-shot songfic for me? Could write a bbxrae song-fic using the song "Once In A Lifetime" by Keith Urban? It's a great song and I don't think anyone else has done it yet. PLEASE!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
VERY GOOD SONGFIC! I LOVE When in Rome, so as soon as I saw it I knew I had to read it! You did a very good job conveying emotions through the song and the images that you tied in along with them were very well done and only enhanced the lyrics.

I usually don't read songfics, but when it involves a fantastic song, I just can't help myself. Very well done! It was very well-written and enjoyable!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
ANOTHER AMAZING story by Raven2k8! I loved the innovative and unique way you put this singfic together! I would've NEVER thought of that! lol! Great job! You just keep them coming! Can't wait until you're next story! Oh! And I already have you as one of my connections through "Docx" do you mind connecting me? :P

Well anyways, GREAT job! Can't wait for more! : )

ChicoMagnifico OUT!
Amythest Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This story was AMAZING (:
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was a great and beautiful one-shot tale of showing the evolution of the loving relationship between Beast boy and Raven. :D

Truly that was a great story and an enjoyable read. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such great stories like this one for future reads. ;)
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You're right! Different from usual song fics...I LOVED IT!

Very clever how the lyrics were the notes...

I think I was gonna have a heart attack when Gar said he didn' want Raven as his girlfriend anymore. Then I realised what he was actually doing and was like 'Ooh...that's okay then...'

Just one thing I want to mention. You put the sentence,

'She shook her and again enveloped him in a hug' in. Well, what do you mean by 'She shook her and..' 'cause I don't know...I'm sure it was just a typo that I'm not seeing through...

Keep Writing!