Reviews for Let's Play a Game, Shall We?
Lady-Malfoy80 chapter 2 . 9/20
This was so amazing! It's hard to find a good Dramione story with really good smut and a good story line, I loved it:)
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 8/26
That was the hottest thing I've ever read like oh my god.
X chapter 2 . 8/7
Epic. Amazing. Loved every second
Ninja chapter 2 . 6/30
So short story. Bt one of the best i've read.
man i so exited so twisted i love it
A miserable story about miserable people. No.
Pharies chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This was even better than I thought it was going to be based on the first chapter. I LOVED the twist! It was perfect and I so was not expecting it!

Red-Phonix14 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
*applouds* you did good young one *I say all ancient and jappenese like*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
this was way too AU
MsCherryKitten chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
This was amazing and the twist... wow! Just... I loved everything about this story, great work!
DramioneInLove chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Aha! I preferred this second part. I liked the sensual, lyrical first part, but I could only roll my eyes at the idea of Hermione betraying the Light (as if.) You did well to add this second part.
Maquenda chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OMG I didn't know you liked Dramione! Awesomee :D
Midnight Shadow's Secret chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Initially this was one of my favorite Harry Potter stories to read, as the idea of a dark Hermione is more entertaining then all of the stories that have her always playing the good guy. When I saw that you continued with a second chapter, I was eager to see how you would continue with dark Hermione. I must say, I was disappointed when you changed her character to still being a good guy.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Whoa! That was one heck of a plot. And considering you planned it after you uploaded the first chapte and had to make everything fit, too! Wow! I bow down to you. Great work, one of my favourite fics!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »