Reviews for Twisted Fairytale
ZisinLove chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Milly being that kind of writer.. priceless! :)
ZisinLove chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
i love it! I've been looking for an AU that Lelouch was a lawyer but retaining his lineage.
hopefully there will be a next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
This story is brilliant !..
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
UPDATELOVE!
CommanderLibra chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
UPDATE! I need to know what's going to happen!
iiDaiquirii chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Update please :)!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
When i saw the date from the last time you updated i looked like nunnally when Marianne died and then i did lelouch with the whole 'nooooooooo!' Please i beg of you update. Date: 3/24/2013
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
...I think you have a brilliant idea spinning here, but your layout is kinda falling all over. You present one scene and we can connect the dots, and then you go back and show all the moments in between from another perspective. Maybe you should plan more thoroughly at how exactly you present all these scenes since it seems disjointed and I feel we should be a lot further into the story now.

That said, I love the idea. Lelouch is gonna rake Suzaku over the coals for the life of him and Suzaku will go kicking and screaming. Man that's gonna be fun. And how Suzaku is going to have to wrestle Lelouch out of his pants... that image leads to lots of graphics. Damn Milly - everything is turning into an image now. And, really, who is Tristan? I mean, it can't be just a stand in. This is Milly after all. Or maybe it is. *frowns* Bah, to be revealed.
SucreTeen123 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Next chapter please!
laFia chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I couldn't stop laughing at the scene between C.C., Lelouch am Milly. Bloody hilarious. I wish you would continue this story, it has so many good potential after all. It will be lovely to read more from you. :)
shamee1994 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Wow! Loving the plot and the development of the characters... especially milly lol XD please update - this fic is really good x
Ann chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Please update this. We desperately need you to. ;_;
jellybeansprout chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Wow, I read all three chapters in one go, then I was shocked when there was no next button. I was completely drawn in. It's well written and compelling. I'm getting all twisty with wanting to see what happens next. I love Milly and C.C. and how they are portrayed. They really drive Lelouch, and it's easy to see how much more stagnant he would be in life without them to spice things up.

Also, I was completely blindsided with the potential match up between C.C. and her "beau". That... is something I'd like to see.

Suzaku isn't the most likeable character at the moment to me, even if we're meant to sympathize with him. But I understand how his character had developed after his rather terrible childhood. I love seeing how both he and Lelouch are driven by a sense of vengeance. I can't way to see how that plays out. I'm certain that I'll just fall in love with them eventually.

I'm a bit sad to see that this hasn't been updated in over a year. I hope that your interest in it rekindles. This story is simply too good to let fade away. The world building for this AU is wonderful, and I can see the effort in the details. I hope you continue it.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
It's a bit weird yet somehow completely understandable to have suzaku portrayed in such a way. I can't wait till he starts faling for lelouch :D That'll be interesting :) Ou, and looking forward to milly and c.c making an appearance in japan!
Elelith chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Is this abandoned? I hope not!