Reviews for Wedding Arrangements
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Sweet
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
How sweet, but now I think I need to read your other Harry Potter fics. Although, I probably should have done so long before now. I'm a Harry Potter fan, and I'm a fan of your Star Wars stories, so I should have known I would enjoy this, too.
melakem chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I still love this story. In fact, I still love the whole series, and I'm very grateful that you still have them available to your fans.
anony2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I didn't know you were writing in this universe again! Just this week I re-read all the stories on cm, lo and behold, I find there are two or three here that I've not read!

total joy.
tab chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Happened upon this and was delighted. I've missed your stories. They're the best. I hope you decide to write more HP FF stories. Especially since the final two films are coming out and then there will be no more...sniff. Your stories are the only things that come close. Really love them.
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Chanel19,

Do you realize you have cut off all feedback and messages to you from this site?

Sue
Tess chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is a wonderful universe you've created and one of my favorite series. I was delighted to see this addition, and hope you will consider doing more.
randompandattack chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
U might want to change this from Harry and Hermione to Hermione and Neville, and write that its a friendship fic. Most Harmony readers hate Heron, so putting it here aint a great idea.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very sweet - and a bit shocking. I could never picture Hermione going back to Viktor, especially after the events of Deathly Hallows. But then again, we all know just how perfect and imperfect Ron and Hermione are, so I guess it's not quite that hard to imagine them getting together and falling apart again. And I feel a bit bad for Harry, and I think that maybe if Hermione hadn't been with Viktor, Harry would have been the one to walk her down the aisle and be Ron's best man. Or maybe it wouldn't have been such a stretch for her to pick Neville. Either way, it was a very touching story. Good work!
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hmm...a very interesting beginning. Update soon!