Reviews for as it is, I'll be thinking of him tonight
JTReads chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I found myself smiling while reading this, it was both cute and amusing.
Trude chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
lovely and funny story - thanks for writing
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
"When he spoke, he had a way of making one feel as if they were the only one around. His voice was precise and his language perfectly exact, something that her translator's ear appreciated immensely. While Standard was not his first tongue, he spoke it as no other she had heard before . . .That may have been the slightly biased part of her talking though."

This is really sensual. I love this part!

Also, I just remembered I'd asked you for permission to use "Falan-Raz" as Gaila's surname. Did you ever end up reading my Trek story? I'm updating about once weekly now! I have all eight chapters done / almost done and chapters 1-2 posted. :-)
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVED this. It was SO amazing

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

El
chawk1993 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Well done. I haven't read the whole thing yet but I will. Zoe Saldana was awesome as Uhura. Now, I'm not much of a Star Trek fan but this story really caught my attention. I've seen the movie and never thought that Spock and Uhura would have fling. Even my mum was surprise and I said that the whole kiss thing was just to comfort him after his mother's death and she goes "by kissing you mean he has a thing for her and vice versa." Once again well done on the story. Oh I also LOVE your Avatar stories as well.
Chimaera-Stormhawk chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"You're the dumbest smart person I know" I believe that's a Blonde Vortex quote :D

I thought Vulcan's Hearts were in the mid torso, like where the human liver is supposed to be?

All in all, well done. You even earned a few chuckles from me here and there ;)
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I really love the Nyota/Gaila friendship, and I think a conversation like the one here probably would have really happened at some point. Kudos :)
elektralyte chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great fic!

“Please,” Gaila continued, “you were looking at him like he was a Clandian fowl and you were a Hantriss.”

I don't even know what that means exactly but it made me laugh! May I archive this at "The Adoration of a Green Goddess" C2?
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was great! Thanks for the laughs.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So...why is this a one shot? Shouldn't Chapter Two be set at the long range sensors lab? What could possibly happen during transmission translations that could act as a catalyst to an interesting evening...intercepting an interstellar love note...a little earth quake, necessitating huddling under a desk...mindlessly ingesting a 'mole' dish from a new take-out restaurant (mole is Mexican chocolate)...could Nayota have a stalker who follows her to the lab...or an intended robber who ties the two together? HUM?

Just wondering. Can't get enough of the two love birds...too many Spock/Kirk slashes (which I seriously don't get)or worse, Spock or Nyota with anyone else! If possible, more please!

Thank you for your well written story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Where'd you get the idea that a Vulcan's heart is in his hip? Or was that just Gaila being Gaila?

Keep writing!
Lilley chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
very funny. spot on characters to.
the orion gal chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was too funny for words! Gaila was amazing here, and you did a good job with making her a flirt and not a slut. Her insights on Spock and Nyota were wonderful.

Really loved the line about mind melds. ;)