Reviews for Lethal Secrets
LoveGoodBooks chapter 12 . 5/1
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's very well written and had such I depth character development and facinatingly plot with realistic location for such an incredible event. I'm REALLY REALLY keen to read your alex and CHERUB crossover as there's hardly any complete on fa fiction. Pretty please will you add it? I know it's been years since you updated but I'm hoping a desperate pled from your fan might re-inspire you! Thanks for the great read n keep on writing! :)
HPMARIE chapter 11 . 2/11
this is the best alex rider story I've ever read.
AnonTheAnonymous chapter 4 . 1/23
This is just something I forgot from last chapter: Alex was shot two centimeters above the heart, not three.
AnonTheAnonymous chapter 3 . 1/23
I like that you actually have factual information on weapons/poisons. I've read so many fics where the author clearly has no background knowledge of this sort of thing, and it makes the story unrealistic or extreme or the poisons/injuries have the wrong symptoms.
toreax chapter 13 . 1/22
This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's hard to find good revelation fics out there that aren't cliche and well written. Beautiful story!
Arianna Archer chapter 4 . 1/12
Wow. I'm ensnared in this story. I love that you established your idea of Alex's character before starting, so all the actions seem reasonable and have ground to them. The auditorium scene is done a lot, but its rare that it is done well. This is one of those times. Since a well-done school reveal is one of my favorite plot lines in AR, I was so happy about that.
I really like your interpretation of Alex's character. More down-to-business, but still a bit of a boasty teenager beneath the surface. I like how you handled the reveal aftermath, and the COBRA meeting was so cool. You seem very privy on military tactics. If you were bluffing, I didn't catch it.
The only thing I had a bit of an issue with was the fight scenes. I just don't see why the Scorpia agents wouldn't use their weapons, why three wouldn't pull the gun on the speaker earlier, and why they all attacked in little groups. But, since you executed this part so well, it deserves a pass. There were a few fight scene details that wouldn't have worked in a real fight, but I'm sure not many would catch them. I'm a stickler because I've had training, I suppose.
Anyways, I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. And maybe more of your stories if there are any.
Frenzied Penguin chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Can't help but feel that a fella that buys an Aston Martin as presumably his first car (driving age IS 17 in the UK) with an insurance through the roof , isn't trying particularly hard to remain incognito. But I suppose in the right light this story is good fun.
ripsw chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
One of The Best Fanfics i hace read and re-read! Keep it up. Could you possibly make a sequel.?
Pretty please! :D
dan pink chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
this is complete dogshit.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Wonderful~ exciting~ amazing~
Random chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Damn... You sure know how to pick em', huh?
Niki chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Shit that was intense
Niki chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSE FIX MY BABY
Niki chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
When it happened I was like WTF!? But then I kind that it had to happen to make the story not some sappy love story, but it's horrible Alex has been through so much and Wolf was right about Sabrina being the last connection of when Alex was human and now I'm afraid it broke him or made a wound that can't be healed
Niki chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
OMG this is soo good and such a good idea to bring in Sabrina oh Alex is gonna make SCROPIA PAY