Reviews for Platinum
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is so beautiful.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Those two deserve all the best.
Asgardian Honor Society chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Heart-wrenchingly, soul-shatteringly, resplendantly beautiful. I am crying tears of sorrow and happiness.
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That killed me, it really did. This line in particular:

"But one tiny part of him is marvelling at the possibilities of ruling Gallifrey on high with the one man he never stopped loving."

I think it did because I believe that the Master loves the Doctor and never stopped loving him but he's too insane, too broken to be with Theta again because the drums were eating away at his sanity. :( If it wasn't for Rassilon... Theta and Koschei would still be together... DAMN HIM.

So beautfully written with great introspective; you really got into the Doctor and Master's minds and expressed them so well. congrats

Jess x
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I am honestly sad to see this end. Love the ending once again... I seem to always with your fics :D After this I actually went back and watched these episodes, part 1 and 2 and cried :( Poor Koschei and Theta :D Thanks for the great series and I'm quite proud of myself for reviewing all of these stories... I'm not much of a reviewer myself, as shamed as I am to say :D
dingywingy chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, god...that was absolutely gorgeous.

I CRIED. LITERALLY CRIED. SO, so gorgeous but absolutely heartbreaking...bravo. *sniffles* Bravo.
Paisley Skies chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
oh, my gosh... I just finished reading your whole series, and... just WOW. absolutely beautiful. it actually inspired me to begin writing my own series, though whether or not it will actually see the light of day is beyond any knowledge of mine.

I think my absolute favorite part of the entire series is the last few sentences in "Platinum." They're just so... I don't even know; I can't think of words to describe it. "Beautiful" even seems too flat and mundane (and that was way redundant).

The titles seemed to really fit each part; good job choosing them! I love it when titles fit the text rather than having just random titles. I could envision the metal in my mind while reading the text; I could envision the texture of the metal and the look of it - especially in "Silver," "Gold," and "Platinum." Very good job, indeed!

Ach... I just absolutely loved this series. Even though it was just text, I could visually see everything that was going on; it was just magnificent. My occipital lobe wept with utter joy.

Brava! XD
Dexysstardustleague chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
beautiful.
The Small Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
What a brilliant way to end your Metals series. You'd shown the Doctor and the Master moving slowly apart as the metals became less valuable and then finally with platinum you replaced the relationship with something even better.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw, so sad! *cries* Exactly how I like to imagine their ending together. This was beautifully written, and a lovely way to end a really amazing series. Excellent job- I've enjoyed all of these *so* much, and this last one was no different. Great job, I loved them! I hope you write some more Doctor Who fics as these were fantastic! :D

Bookworm
ConfusedinTime chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This made me cry, especially the last line. Brilliant. :)
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*cry* Oh that was so sad. Poor Theta and Koschei. A nice take on that scene. I liked the refrences to the tears in the Master's eyes (which I didn't notice watching for the first time) and the little head-shake he gives. This was really good! In a sad way, of course.
mollylolly chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh wow this was brilliant! Awesome job, that was exactly how I imagined this scene to be between them! Beautiful describing words too :) I think the last three lines really finished it off beautifully. *favourites*