Reviews for Pretending
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Really good writing. There's so much emotion pouring out of this and I especially love the kiss - everything they're feeling comes out really strongly through your words. And so sweet! He kinda has a point about her driving, though... ;-)
broken-hearts-always-lie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
O EMMM Geee! I love it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aww...this was really well done. T&Z really needed to have a moment like this in the show where she spilled her guts and he was there beside her. anyhow...really like the emotions you put into this, Ziva finally realizing she needed someone else. thanks.
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG! that was amazing! i love it
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love it!Just found the story and I have to say AWESOME!thank you so much for sharing :))
MoveForward chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
great story...write a follow up...please
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love it! You really are a good writter cause this was just perfect!

lacrevette35
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i think it was cool.
tiva davozzo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AMAZING STORY

keep writing!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aw! Sweet! Will there be a sequel thingy?
OutCold chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Thank you very much. For my gift, that is.

“You’re threatening your doctors now?”

D Nice line.

She mentioned him in the ambulance and forgot about it... ouch. Embarrassing.

Not Ziva's fault? Are you sure? Really?

And Tony called and told everyone? He's going to die. Ziva, as soon as she gets over the accident and the Tiva thing, is going to kill him.

Beautiful writing, I seriously don't know how you do romance so well.

And then the end. I collapsed in fits of laughter. D

xx
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
“You’re threatening your doctors now?” He asked, grinning, trying to mask the worry that was so plain to the nurse

- love that. so very tony to try and make a joke to cover up his fear.

“The hospital called me; they said you’d been in an accident. You had me a tiny bit worried there for a second,” he joked. She locked eyes with him. Why was it she saw through his act every time?

- perfect.

“I don’t mind worrying,” he said, the intensity of his gaze causing her to look away

- took my breath away. perfect.

“Tony!”

“Ziva!”

- even more perfect!

he turned her face towards him, and let his hand linger on her cheek a tiny bit longer than necessary, before returning it to his side.

- gives me chills.

He wasn’t even sure what their relationship was classified as, the emotions that had been coursing through him as he frantically drove here, surely they meant... they couldn’t be just friends, but then again... no. He needed to stop thinking about himself.

- exactly. the way they feel about each other, that can't be just friendship.

“Because you’re my partner.” he said, lying, she was so much more than that

- exactly!

i LOVED how long it was and you wrote them SO WELL. not cliche with some huge love confession but hidden love in every place. beautiful writing and great piece- my new tiva favorite! :)
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. This is wonderful! I'm sure it'll be one of the stories I love to read over and over again. It makes me smile and cheers me up. Thank you for the time you put into this. It definitely paid off, in my opinion!
zatl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this was great

amazing job.
Ab55556 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, this is so IC!

Abby, of course, but Tony and Ziva are just...

Wow.

They were unbeliviable, I loved it!

I loved the length too, that couldn't have been better :D

And the very first line, sucks you straight in, brilliant.

I love how it is him that is called, no one else, just him to come and see Ziva :D

Perfect, who else could it be?

It annoys me how you always struggle to come up with a title, and there is a large public drama about it, which we all get involved in, and you stress about never being able to find a title, and then you always manage to come up with one in the end.

I love this one, fits so well, Tony's ending line is wonderful of course, and all Ziva's thoughts, pretending she doesn't like Tony in that way :P

Why do some people have to be so damn talented?

I love this, well done!