Reviews for Remembering XIV
Guest chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU SHITTY BITCH!
roxasXxion forever chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
That is so cool! Now if Kairi and Sora are together Xion and Roxas will be too XD
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
I love this, i almost cried in Axel's point of view. Too bad it is on hiatus. I will be waiting until when you start to write this story again!
surxi25 chapter 23 . 5/20/2010
I love those extra bits - you did Axel's really well.

And nice cliffhanger you got there. I can't wait to know what will happen next with Kairi/Xion. Too bad you won't update this for a while. But I guess I'll read your other story in the meantime :)

Good work :) Keep it up!
originalworksof chapter 22 . 4/20/2010
Short as it be have been, it was good. I think you should put a recap up so people remember what happened in the last chapter if they don't wanna re-read it. I really hate Kairi. I do hope Nam and Sora get together. But this is about Roxas and Xion, I know.
Sentinel07 chapter 22 . 4/20/2010
Nice to see another chapter after so long. Good chapter!

I'm really curious about what's happening to Xion. I really hope she and Roxas get a happy ending!
Sentinel07 chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
Took a while huh? Anyway, great chapter! One of your best ones yet!

Keep up the good work!
NinjaSheik chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
COOL! UPDATE SOON!
Riayna Darkheart chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
OHH. So sorry about the lateness. i'll review to get the number up instead of PMing now. I hope it draws more attention. However, secret info will still be PMed. Triple bonus! That's great. But Xion is forgeting stuff? Whoa, I never expected that. It's great that you're going to carry the small spark of Roxas forgetting Xion and turning it into an original sounding part of the storyline.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 20 . 2/25/2010
Interesting story.

Personally, I own a copy of KH2, so if you need some information, I am one of the people you can ask. I also have CoM and 358/2 days.

Unfortunately, my KH1 disk is broken, but I am assuming you know enough about that one.

The difference in plot from the real KH2 is actually realistic, considering you changed when Sora woke up.

Roxas is far cooler than Sora.

Something about the ending of KH2 makes me believe Riku might be infected with zoophilia...
originalworksof chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
Good job, like always. I saw one mistake.

'So he thinks of Sora a lot?' Wouldn't that be 'she' as in Naminé? But that's it.
AJ1ri chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
surxi25 chapter 20 . 2/23/2010
I really loved Axel's extra! You got his and Saix's personality really well. Nice work :) Please update soon!
originalworksof chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
Hey it's be from the Forums! Anyway, this is really good. You should like, I don't know, ...I actually DON'T know. Weird. But hey, whatever. Updated, have fun, it's good to read your work, and that's about it.
Sentinel07 chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
Finally, a RoxasxXion moment! I love it! Great chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »