Reviews for Sunstreaker's Got Humans
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 2/25
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO!
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing. I could just picture Sunny dancing around the base and yelling that he's infested with humans XD This is definitely going into my favorites.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Please make a sequel!
ILoveBeingLyric chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Funniest thing ever! Poor sunstreaker. XD
animestar411 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Nice
JerseyPrime23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hahahaha! Oh Primus! That was fragging hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor mech haha. That has got to be the best prank of all time. I would have loved to be one of them and witness that haha. I love the twins. Haha :) great job on this story
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh...THIS IS BRILLIANT!
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You should really extend this one... Make it part of the "My Twins" world and have Bella talk them out of him, then you could have her talk him out of squishing them in revenge...?... I could even see her getting involved in the whole thing, it's really quite up her alley... Possibly literally.
Though I notice that you haven't posted a word since August 2012.
If you're not writing anymore then the literary world has lost an artist of considerable potential.

-Seren D Petty
Zedus and Valerie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! HA! THAT'S AWESOME! KEEP IT UP! ROTFLOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LMFA0!
I am a Band Nerd chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is definitely a pick-me-up short story. Excellent idea. I want to feel bad for Sunny, but, for some reason, I can't find it within myself to do so. ;)
janit3443 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh. My. Primus. I am SCREAMING with laughter. Holy frag, poor Sunnybabs! xD That is pure gold. Oh jeez.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
O my fragging primus! That was hilarious you should turn this into anreal story maaaaaannnn woul tht get you alot of hits
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Okay, now I kinda want some extra buttery popcorn, but also with a little cheese powder.

Poor Sunstreaker. He won't hate humans more now, will he? I'd love to see a companion fic to this. Just to see the aftermath of their prank.
Esor 'Rolamee chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG! THIS IS FRAGGING HILARIOUS! Made my day :D Excellent work!

I am a big Lambro's fan but this... this takes the cake, I haven't read something this funny in ages! #1 on my Crack-Fic List! Love it XD