Reviews for Sunstreaker's Got Humans
Ruby chapter 1 . 6/27
Hahahahaha! And i thought Sarah was more mature! You dont mess with her and get away with it, just wait until Annabelle's old enough to pull her own weight!
Reader103 chapter 1 . 4/21
hahahahhaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Coolgal02 chapter 1 . 4/13
Lol I said back in September and I'm saying it now this is awesome
Jazz's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/26
Please continue this story! It is so amusing!
xVentressx chapter 1 . 1/22
My stomach!...IT HURTS!XD
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 1/22
stip brething for 20 second till got breath back that last bit with hatchet was epic haha
Optimusa chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
:3 "excellent" that was my Oc Zena she is very pleased.
Zena:"Fragtard always messing with my music or sneering at me and Gabi's eating habits when we eat ribs. It annoys the frag out of me!"
Gabi is Zena's charge
Zena:"and don't even get me started on his attitude! When me and Gabi first met him Gabi thought that the cars was really just an ordinary lambo. She wanted me to take a picture with it (at the time I didn't realize Sunstreaker was that bad) her leaning against it. As soon as she did BAM the door flew open knocked her over with her getting a mild concussion and a bloody scraped cheek. So I went awol on his aft! I didn't actually hurt him accept maybe his pride and vanity. I dragged my claws along both sides of his vehicle mode enough to puncture the armor but not enough to harm any sensitive circuitry or wires. His screams were music to my ears. Gabi wasn't happy with him either she got out one of her knives (they're for self defense mind you) and put a nice long scratch on his hood. I was holding him still the whole time."
Note to self: NEVER harm Zena's human if I want to see the next sunrise.
Sunny is a bit nicer now but he avoids Zena like the plague she does the same.
coolgal02 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
* dieing of lautgher* I LUV IT * falls to the floor laughing gut out* U R AWSOME IM NEVER GONNA FORGET THIS U R AWSOME LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Brenna chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Funny. Please make more
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO!
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing. I could just picture Sunny dancing around the base and yelling that he's infested with humans XD This is definitely going into my favorites.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Please make a sequel!
ILoveBeingLyric chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Funniest thing ever! Poor sunstreaker. XD
animestar411 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Nice
JerseyPrime23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hahahaha! Oh Primus! That was fragging hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor mech haha. That has got to be the best prank of all time. I would have loved to be one of them and witness that haha. I love the twins. Haha :) great job on this story