Reviews for Stay Puft
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
Wow,,, an OC Mary Sue who comes out of nowhere just so she can be with Egon... hoe sad but typical of fangirl crap
AH Darling chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
Loved this. Egon was my favorite ghostbuster. Thanks for sharing!
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
So touching
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
oh yeah he likes her
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
egon is so scared to show her how he really feels. Man up egon tell her how you feel
babydake93 chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
i really enjoyed you story

not enough of the ghost busters stories :(

lichiiFox chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
Egon fluff! Me likes!

I liked Hope as a character. Good work!
JolietJane chapter 25 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I! Simply amazing. Especially Egon is perfectly in character. Loved it!
bloodredcherry chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
First things first, I hope you're not taking my comments as flames. I am just trying to give constructive criticism.

Also I believe Ghostbusters "cannon" is Janine/Louis, ESPECIALLY considering GB 2. Some people just get a lot of pleasure by making hurtful, and therefore, pointless comments. I'm glad to see that yout didn't give up!
bloodredcherry chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
It's very obvious that you're not a fan of Janine! Which is a shame, because I love her.

I think it's really sad that Hope doesn't think she deserves anyone other than Clark. Although, even when I read the chapter with Clark's appearance, I couldn't see an intelligent, mature woman dating a guy like that. Her self esteem must be really bad! It's a shame because I think that happens a lot with women who don't think very highly of themselves.
bloodredcherry chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Why didn't she become a Ghostbuster, if she is going with them on cases? I'm honestly curious. I'm interested to see how Hope and Egon's relationship will progress.
bloodredcherry chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I am really enjoying your characterization of Peter! It cracks me up!

The only thing about this chapter is you posted the exact same chapter twice!
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Hope has some crazy mood swings! First she's angry, and then she wants a share of a company that hunts for things she doesn't even believe in...

I must admit, I am curious to see how you will work everything out. Again, I did enjoy the dialogue and the interaction between characters.