Reviews for Stay Puft
princessyuki08 chapter 4 . 7/21
You posted this chapter twice on the page...
princessyuki08 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ray's last name is Stantz... I'm guessing she either uses her maiden name or she's been married because they wouldn't have been able to guess by the last name of Thurman.
Forget the Firehouse, this fic should be condemned.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
Wow,,, an OC Mary Sue who comes out of nowhere just so she can be with Egon... hoe sad but typical of fangirl crap
AH Darling chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
Loved this. Egon was my favorite ghostbuster. Thanks for sharing!
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
So touching
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
oh yeah he likes her
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
egon is so scared to show her how he really feels. Man up egon tell her how you feel
babydake93 chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
i really enjoyed you story

not enough of the ghost busters stories :(

x
lichiiFox chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
Egon fluff! Me likes!

I liked Hope as a character. Good work!
JolietJane chapter 25 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I mean...just...wow! Simply amazing. Especially Egon is perfectly in character. Loved it!
bloodredcherry chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
First things first, I hope you're not taking my comments as flames. I am just trying to give constructive criticism.

Also I believe Ghostbusters "cannon" is Janine/Louis, ESPECIALLY considering GB 2. Some people just get a lot of pleasure by making hurtful, and therefore, pointless comments. I'm glad to see that yout didn't give up!
bloodredcherry chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
It's very obvious that you're not a fan of Janine! Which is a shame, because I love her.

I think it's really sad that Hope doesn't think she deserves anyone other than Clark. Although, even when I read the chapter with Clark's appearance, I couldn't see an intelligent, mature woman dating a guy like that. Her self esteem must be really bad! It's a shame because I think that happens a lot with women who don't think very highly of themselves.