Reviews for Amadeus
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
aww a cute ending amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this is amazing and i love this even more cause you acually translate the hebrew words not everyone does that :)
Leonie1988 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Please update this! It's very good, I enjoyed it a lot!
Megwolf13 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I love it! It flows, it is nicely written with no mistakes (unlike some I have read), and it is very well-rounded. Please, though, please, write another chapter!
Adiver chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Cute :D
Viktorija chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Great job!:)
Betherzz chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
nice dinner choice, nothing i figured ziva would eat let alone have a recipe on hand for it. tony offering to help with dinner very surprising along with the chat after dinner about music and musicals.
zats chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Read both chapters and like how Ziva and Tony were exchanging some hints at their taste. Caught a hint that Ziva might be hiding something. can't wait to read more.
Jeanne Luz chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
!Que Lindo! Siento-algo paso y no puedo poner los acentos-mi ordenador no me haga caso. Te puedo mandar un PM con tal de esos estereotipos.-hablo todos esos idiomas tambien, y acuerdo contigo-yo. Flaquita que soy, no soy anorexica. (cuantas veces me he tendido que defender!) Y Irlandesa/Euskara que so, no soy mala gente. Y DAVID BISBAL! VIVA Premonicion! Lo que mata es ser indiferente!

Anyways. I loved it. For any one else. Please continue. Didn't think there were any other David Bisbal fans outside of Spain-"Indifference is what kills"

That aside. Please do continue. I am up for some IC TIVA that's not about what people are guessing what PTSD must be like, (srsly, when you know, you know it's different for everyone, and it's different from guessing-It gets thick, and OC) I like that this time it's piano lessons. Or, is it "Piano Lessons" But, done well. Une Melage, SVP?

Merci. Gracias. Slainte. Gratzi. Shukren. Danke.

Jeanne
Great job!:)
princesskag03 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
great storie continue...
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Cute fic. I like it so far