Reviews for Against the Wall
dnmann chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
I like this story. It is fun, moves quickly and presents real people.

I wish you would come back and finish.
jwilbanks21 chapter 27 . 5/19/2013
Okay 1) This story is hilarious, 2) absolutely amazing, definitely diggin' it! and 3) Is Trent Ashley's child? I need to know. I mean I assume it is from the phone call, but why hasn't Spencer been told? It would definitely be awesome to have the story continue and see what happens when Spence finds out. If you ever feel like updating, I definitely think that could be an awesome way to continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
It really is time to give us some more chapters! I love the humorous banter back and forth it totally fuckin' cracks me up!
A2463 chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely love it! Really love it! Please continue!
babykennedy chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
Would me begging help bring about an update? Cuz I can beg... Really I can! P
pati1993 chapter 27 . 12/21/2011
another great chapter :) can't wait for more
mb168 chapter 27 . 12/20/2011
I liked it. it was cute
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 27 . 12/20/2011
haha, ashley is adorable

POST MORE SOON :D
momo0424 chapter 27 . 12/20/2011
Lmao! Spencer is so in the doghouse lol. I liked the chapter. It was cute and funny.
imaferrari chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Damn! For Chapter 26, I forgot to add that I was seriously laughing out loud through the whole Ashley nervous part, but particularly between Ashley's mortified smile and her Rainman behavior! God, that was funny!
imaferrari chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
Oh, secrets are not good. And to have one about to set off the Reciter scale while visiting Spencer's parents-worse!

So now I'm guessing that first call was from Evelyn, not Emily. (Surely Emily is long gone by now, right?) Is Evelyn an ex? Did they decide to have a kid while together? If so, Ashley not telling Spencer is a bad thing. Spencer wouldn't have cared earlier on, but now it just comes across as deceptive.

Please PMS!
imaferrari chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
Uh, just for the record, Ashley's idea for a road game is possible, although it admittedly is distracting to the driver and not necessarily safe. Although for an experienced multi-tasker with good control and excellent hand-eye coordination... ;)

Those calls bother me. I'm thinking the first was Emily. Is she still living with Ashley? Now that I think about it, there has been nothing about Ashley ending it with her or telling her to move out. Good lord! And the second? I'm trying to remember about Ashley's previous relationships...Does she have a kid? Or is it a nephew or something. I don't remember. Guess I'll have to skim the beginning again.
mb168 chapter 26 . 12/9/2011
What on earth is ashley hiding
lovegun1983 chapter 26 . 12/1/2011
Keep it up. i love it i need more Spenecer and Ashley.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 26 . 11/29/2011
im not offended at all.

great chapter, i cant wait to find out more about ash's situation and how spencer handles it.

PMS :D