Reviews for Break To Breathe
Winter chapter 26 . 5/26
Holy shit, you write so fluidly. Better than most published books I’ve read!
The Sinner's Seventh Star chapter 32 . 5/22
I absolutely love this story
MINTERRIA chapter 50 . 5/17
*cue disturbing FANGIRL screams*
Chelsea chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Wow! This is super good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Can this be a movie please?️️️️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
THIS IS SO GOODD OMG THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ART, ITS WRITTEN BEAUTIFULLY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Nerisel on Tumblr recommended this fic and I have to agree with them, this is brilliant. I haven't read a fanfic in years and I've never found any Naruto ones that I've liked before. Your writing and creativity is something to behold because its remarkable. Shikamaru isn't an easy character to write but you did and you did it flawlessly. I sincerely hope you're proud of yourself because you should be. Reading this is going to be a good use of my free time and I'm going to take my time with it because its such a rare delight; I'm looking forward to all 50 chapters.
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 50 . 9/1/2017
:'( So sad... I hope they find each other again on the next instalments and that they don't fall for anyone else. It's imposible to get over what they both have together! *.*
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 45 . 9/1/2017
This chapter was one of the best of the fic. Truly. I've been crying all the way, like I couldn't STOP. My God, you deserve all the greatest words in the world just for how you make us feel while reading this.

So absolutely thank you for that 3
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 43 . 8/28/2017
Okay, so... I LOVE this one. My heart is tearing apart because of Shikamaru and Neji, mostly Shikamaru, I just feel so so so fucking sad about him, can feel every bit of his pain and GOD, it's killing me. I was really anxious for their return to Konoha, and for Shikaku, Asuma, etc coming to show. And holy shit. I do like your shikaku to much... Also, I really want someone figuring out what's really going on between Neji and Shikamaru.

Thank you so much for this incredible story! It's the first time I read this long in english, and it's all because your awesome fic 3
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 34 . 8/24/2017
Yep! Another amazing chapter. whoa. I really want someone catch them... XDDD
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 33 . 8/23/2017
Seriously, I don't know how the hell you manage to express all these feelings. I swear I can feel every bit of Shikamaru's pain, in fact, I feel more identified with him, and the truth is that I absolutely love his points of view / The chemistry you've created between him and Neji is just magical, indescribable, it's make me shudder like a leaf, and I'm not exaggerating When I say that they are probably one of my favorite couples of all fiction (that's thanks to you, it's your Neji and your Shikamaru who I adore to infinity).
Quitting of fangirling, I have to say that the plot is becoming more and more addictive; I didn't expect everything that has happened and, on top of that, the owls left me dead. Damn fucking owls! It was obvious that there was something wrong in them, but the truth is that I hadn't thought of them again XDD
I like Hibari, I mean like, truly like him. It's fantastic your inclusion of original characters. And while I have mixed feelings towards Kitori, I DO love Hibari :3
God, it's all madly perfect. Thank you very much for sharing this story 3
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 32 . 8/23/2017
Men, this chapter's amazing. It was hard to read for me, the battle are more difficult for my poor english. But either way, I really like it, and ¡wow¡ What is the deal with Hibari? I'm super curious right now and, of course, absolutely in love with Shikamaru and Neji. You had made me believe that they are meant for each other! Jesus Christ. I think Shikamaru is already in love with Neji, but he can't handle to accept it to himself, though he surely knows it.

Anyway, thank you for writing this gem 3