Reviews for Break To Breathe
Kaderin chapter 1 . 4/3
I read this a few years ago and forgot to favorite!
Not sure if I commented before, and I can't really remember more than a few random scenes and basic plot, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this. I've never read any of the sequels though I've seen them around, and I'm not sure I will any time soon because I think that (from what I can remember) the ending of this fic closed it nicely. But maybe someday I will, and I'm sure I'd enjoy them just as much.
Thanks for writing!
Memomo chapter 37 . 2/23
I just need to share this: as I was re-reading this beautiful chapter, just getting to the good stuff (you know what I mean), *just* as there's a flame/fire analogy, my ipod-set to mix-all-starts playing Monty Python's 'Medical Love Song'. I'll leave it to any who read this to look it up, and join me in the hilarious inappropriateness of that song, at that moment. I did skip, once I stopped giggling. Cheers all.
sasugadesu chapter 2 . 2/21
So I was trying to tell you something before I was interupted.
Right, I am trying to understand how someone like you is real but I think I will never know. Maybe you sold your soul to the devil, I do not know but what I know is that your story has touched me and I will never forget it and I want to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am happy you were born 3
sasugadesu chapter 1 . 2/21
Hello, do you know what you did to me with this story? You are welcome to tell me what I am going to do with my life,now.
I am trying to understand how some
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 48 . 12/29/2013
T-T
why do you do this to me?!
*drown in tears*
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 50 . 12/17/2013
Simply put, I'm at a loss of words. Thank you for existing and for writing
Lamperouge93 chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I want this business to get steamy, damn it!
name chapter 50 . 11/6/2013
amazing.
kheelwithit chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
HHHNNNNGGGGFFFFFAAAAAHHHHNNNNNRRRRJJJJJGGGGGHHHAAA AAUUUUMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHUUUUU. That is the noise I made for this chapter. I think it sounded like a very exited moose. My house mates thought I was engaged in some explicit behavior.
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Oh noes! Panic attack!?
kheelwithit chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Sorry I'm not logged in to sign this officially. More importantly, SWEET JESUS THAT WAS AWESOME! I will continue to read immediately.
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 50 . 10/21/2013
Emotions are so jacked right now. This story was amazing! You have a wonderful gift!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
now the pieces got together. nice explanation. I was really curious about what Neji did to himself and why..
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
"You know nothing about Hyƫga blood."

"Only that it's as red as anyone else's when you're coughing it up."

the dialogues are brilliant and extremely in character. not to mention the rest..
Kitsune Raine chapter 50 . 9/26/2013