Reviews for Break To Breathe
beanzhead chapter 50 . 7/2
This has to be one of the best fanfictions on this site. I'm honestly in awe of how REAL this felt. This could've been a filler arc with how complex the missions and side characters were. You put us into an entire different world from cannon and it felt cohesive. The interactions between characters was top tier. I can't believe you wrote this for free. Genuinely THANK YOU!
beanzhead chapter 42 . 7/1
Going to miss Hibari flirting with Sakura LOL
beanzhead chapter 41 . 6/30
When you said something wet hit Neji's face I was assuming it was her tongue LOL thank god it was just tears
beanzhead chapter 35 . 6/30
So complex yet such a simple answer at the same time. Neji has daddy issues. Bravo this is fucking BRILLIANT. his interaction with Kitori is just top tier writing. I can't get over how well this story is fleshed out.
beanzhead chapter 22 . 6/27
I remember reading this over 10 years ago and reading this today it has definitely aged like a fine wine. How do you get everyone SO IN CHARACTER? Not just neji and naruto but EVERYONE. and the battles! I'm so glad I found this story again saved in my favorites
PaolytaCampusano chapter 7 . 2/23
No puedo evitarlo , no se si llamar suerte haberme encontrado este libro antes de que quitaran su traducción de wattpad pero es que por muchas reseñas que le haga jamas encuentro las palabras suficienteS para expresar lo tanto que me gusta . releyendo una vez mas . y enserio hay que tener agallas por que valla que es inmenso . pero es que con cada lectura me enamoro mas de la historia y tu estilo de escritura . amo demasiado tu trabajo eterna admiradora
DyslexicApricot chapter 30 . 2/5
('_' ")
DyslexicApricot chapter 27 . 1/29
AYO-
DyslexicApricot chapter 23 . 1/28
i kept thinking of that time that pakkun bit shikamarus leg and he shook him off
DyslexicApricot chapter 18 . 1/28
*reads this 12 years later*
12 years later (how has it been so long?) this remains my favorite fanfiction series of all time, and some of the most influential writing I've ever read. I come back to read this series every year or so, and every time it just stuns me. I wish I could adequately verbalize how deeply these characters have worked their way into me-truly, I emerged from finishing this the first time a changed person, and I think it changes me a bit each time I read it. You've made me love these characters so deeply-particularly Shikamaru and Neji, who I've grown so incredibly fond of, despite-no, because of-their beautiful complexity and the biting, sometimes painful nature of their love for one another. Their moments of tenderness are particularly heart-wrenching because of all they've had to go through. In particular, seeing Neji display small acts of physical affection never fails to amaze me. It is done so carefully, so naturally, and so beautifully-it never seems forced. Rather, it showcases both the development of Neji's trust in Shikamaru, as well as the power of the strange, inexplicable pull they've found between one another. It is just so, so well-done. For how dark their stories get, I remember, instead, the intense, often sweet moments of connection between them. And their banter! Their wit is so delightful to read, and I love the way they get to sort of let loose with each other and use the full scope of their intellect. I could talk for hours about how much I love this series, but, instead, I'll just say thank you-thank you, genuinely, for changing my life with this story, and for raising my standards for dialogue and character development so damn high. I hope you continue to write and further explore your gift, and I can't wait to read what you write in the future.
PaolytaCampusano chapter 3 . 12/16/2021
LO AME
PaolytaCampusano chapter 2 . 12/16/2021
MUERO CON CADA CAPITULO LO JURO
PaolytaCampusano chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
RELEYENDO ESTA DELICIA , TE AMO POR ESCRIBIR ESTO DIANTRES
Ohana15 chapter 50 . 6/3/2021
Absolutely one of the best Neji/Shikamaru stories I have ever read. I'd never even thought about this pairing before reading this and just the way you built the relationship while staying so true to the characters was just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I'm going to drive right in to the sequel!
2,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »