Reviews for Break To Breathe
Hanai-kun chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Haha, wow, Shikamaru abandoned logic and wnet on by instinct for once.

Well it actually did calm Neji some, or at least he wasn't raging blindly. Shika's the genius.

Even if it was quite unintentional and rash, haha. But yay for the effective kissing!

Ooh, what's happening? I can't wait to read more, so keep on writing and update soon again!

PS. This was a good one (or one of the many of them):

“Keep digging your grave, Nara. I’ll put you in it before you can regret it.”
HyuugaNejilover chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Wohoo, yay for kissing! But yeah, very short, could have been longer. But if you update as soon as you did now, it doesn't matter anyway ;)
Hanai-kun chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow, this is really good!

It was so easy to actually vision this in my head, there was just so much emotion in the text itself,

and the fact that Shikamaru and Neji were pretty much in the character helped too.

Very well written!

I can't wait to read more!
HyuugaNejilover chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
God... I love it! You're a wonderful writer and I think you may have solved the mystery behind Neji. Or at least thought of a very believeable explanation of his behaviour. Love the way you write, love the explanation of emotions, love how the characters are in character.

Who could have thought Shikamaru is a genius even in emotion? I don't have any critics, the grammar was great, the plot is great, the way you write was great. I'm completely amazed by this. And I hope you update soon!
GoldxSilence chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*fangirl squeal* OMFG i must have more and now! this is getting really good! i must read more now now now!
i.had.a.dream.last.night chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I absolutely love the relationship you've portrayed. Shikamaru's just trying to help, but he ends up way over his head, and you can totally see when what he's saying is starting to hit a nerve... And that kiss is totally out of left field. And it's believable. I'll be waiting eagerly for more.
oh.industria chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i'm practically speechless. that's how good this story is.

the characterization is beautiful. the way Neji and Shikamaru acted is completely believable- Neji finally snapping because of the strains of the way he lives, and Shikamaru, the team leader who thinks the whole ordeal is troublesome but still upholds his responsibility to find out what's wrong with his teammate, by any means necessary.

the confrontation between the two contained so much emotion, it was amazing. i found myself reading it again just to make sure i didn't miss a small detail or reaction.

that was also a perfect way to end the first chapter! it definitely makes me want to read more.

i eagerly await the next chapter!
Peace-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i loved it. i cant wait for more. shikaneji is my fave pair and i can never find good stories for them so when i finally find one, i get addicted. please update soon.
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well, I'll happily review! Especially cause I liked it a lot. I like how you begun with the chase and then slowly started to give readers clues on what happened before Neji took off. Except now that I love it so, the cliffhanger is a thing of evil :p Hope to see a new chapter soon!
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138