Reviews for Break To Breathe
whitebengal14 chapter 50 . 4/25/2020
I read this in parts. Took me a couple of months to finish. It comforted me during some trauma and taught me some lessons on intention vs action. I was in a highland gas lighting relationship that told everyone my intentions were bad when they were never. Neji yelling at shikamaru in this way was sometimes hard to read but comforting all the same. Relatable. Thank you for the ride and the experience.
Mirajane92 chapter 23 . 4/3/2020
Finally, after their relationship being so toxic for so long there's an actually sweet scene between them. Also the bird scene was hilarious.
Mirajane92 chapter 19 . 4/2/2020
I'm super late to the party but damn this story is addictive. I can't get enough of it. But Neji is a bit useless here though.
ForestShadeau chapter 50 . 2/8/2020
Thanks for the hard work loved the story _
MisterJonesandMe chapter 50 . 11/13/2019
Gosh, let me say this is my 4th read of this monster of a story. And I am in tears again at the end. So beautiful.
noemietremblay chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
This fic is so good, i feel like I should pay to read it like I would for a normal book. I'm rereading this fic and wow. So darn good.
helpimobsessedjk chapter 50 . 10/2/2019
Damn this story. I'm honestly a little broken right now, I'll get over it eventually but still this ending made me cry. Well done author well done.
atlantichasing chapter 50 . 6/25/2019
this is the third time I've read this story, i always cry and suffer from joy and pain because of it, you're so talented it's outrageous! the characterization, the feelings, the love i could feel in every sentence... this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read, thank you so much for sharing your art and talent with us
Animago chapter 8 . 2/14/2019
Eu amo esse tipo de amor e a complexidade que têm.
TiffNara chapter 50 . 11/10/2018
Okay so I know I’m like almost 9 years late to this party but I felt compelled to review even though I have never reviewed anything before. This story is beautiful and I definitly felt like I went on this emotional journey with them. It’s been a very long time since I’ve read something that effected me so much. There were so many times where I literally had to get up and walk away because I could handle the feels. I cried, I screamed, I got angry, I lost sleep, and it genuinely effected me. It rare to find that in writing sometime. This is amazing work of art. Even though I wish it turned out different I am so glad I read it.
blindWalk chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I love your writing. I read this fanfic a few years ago and remembered it the other day and just had to re-read it. Cheers!
Winter chapter 26 . 5/26/2018
Holy shit, you write so fluidly. Better than most published books I’ve read!
The Sinner's Seventh Star chapter 32 . 5/22/2018
I absolutely love this story
MINTERRIA chapter 50 . 5/17/2018