Reviews for Break To Breathe
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 36 . 9/10/2011
Oh God, I am an emotional mess right now. I knew it was coming, all about Hizashi and how sad and angry Neji is because I've read this before, but it STILL got to me. :'(
Creepella chapter 29 . 9/10/2011
So other than the fact that this story is completely amazing for the totally on point characterizations of Shikamaru and Neji (and all the other periphery but important characters, like Hinata) I had to finally comment instead of continuing my plow through of the story to say I respect you sooo much as a writer for what you did with Naruto in this chapter. The non-confrontation with Shikamaru and how Naruto was so intuitive is that character quirk of Naruto's that many writers fail to use or even remember exists. Yes Naruto is slow and easily governed by his emotions but it's those moments when he's serious when you feel like his jovial thing is just an act just like anybody else's mask that really makes him a dynamic character. You played that part to the T. I was totally moved by that segment in this story and it made me think even if Kishimoto himself were writing this, that would have been Naruto's reaction. It was that on point, that real, that organic.

Now on to plowing through the rest of the story like I said I was lol
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Finally, Neji! Took him long enough to realize that he needs Shikamaru.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
Ugh, so sad. I must sound like a broken record but I wish Neji would just wake up. :/
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 32 . 9/9/2011
Oooh, everything's heating up.

Also, I really wish that Shikamaru and Neji would just admit to themselves and each other that they care about the other. Because it's completely obvious that they do. -_-
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 31 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god, I'm blushing. Lol, I'm so lame. But I am soooo happy that they're moving forward at this point (though it makes later on even more heartbreaking) and just gah, I love this pairing so much. Thanks to your story, ShikaNeji is one of my OTPs. My other one is NaruSasu, lol.

Anyway, I love, love, love this story!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
God, Neji gets me every time. So saaaaaaad.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 29 . 9/9/2011
This chapter made me cry, no exaggeration. Ugh, this story is so good. And sad. It breaks my heart.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 19 . 9/8/2011
I'm so pumped for the rest of the story.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
So, Neji and Shikamaru appear to be prematurely violent.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I'm sorry that I don't have any constructive criticism for you. This story just flows so well that there hasn't really been anything that pulled me out of the story and made me go, "what?". I love your writing style so much! :)))
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This story is incredible. Honestly, I love it to death. I love Naruto in this, though he doesn't have too big a part, and I love how in character he is. It makes me squee. :))))
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is my second time reading this. I LOVE it. Sooooooooo much! Thank you so much for writing this. The characterization was amazing. I look forward to more of your writing. :))
Coco chapter 50 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so awesome that I'm sorry I finished it. Please write a sequel(if you haven't already) I need a happy ending *cries* and they need each other!
7troublesome chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
AWESOME story! I ama amazed by it. Totally loved it to bits. I admire the wat it narrates - slow, sensual flow of events, sometimes a bit rapid, sometimes a bit slow but every time unteresting! I love that paring two geniuses are awesome! Look forward to read more! Totally LOVE the way You are describing Shikamaru, liked Hinata's caring about Neji by the way. Lovely story - and one more thing - totally LOVE the way you are dealing with descriptions - awesome! Tanks for good time while reading Your amazing stuff!
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »