Reviews for Break To Breathe
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 38 . 6/17/2011
'Scuse me a sec. *turns around to discretely stuff heart back into ribcage*

Now I have to find some cover from which to read the next chapters...
KyraGrimmwulff chapter 37 . 6/17/2011
Wow. Just...wow. This chapter really show the scope of your writing genius. Well done!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 35 . 6/16/2011
Ouch. Major ouchies there. Well written and characterized!
wakasensei chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hey, love, just left a comment on your Y!Gallery page.

LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU! (just in case you've forgotten it, hehe)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Ow, my ears hurt from the shouting through the mics. When will they ever learn? ;)

As always, I'm quite enjoying this fic and must sprinkle you with reviews every so often in thanks for your providing it.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
I just wanted to comment on how well you're able to balance detailed dialog and action while at the same time keeping time going at a decent pace- a skill I need to develop further as I tend to write in such painful detail that time slows to a crawl.

Ah well. Being aware of the problem is the first step, neh?
mintry1295 chapter 50 . 6/10/2011
I can't stop reading this! I stayed awake until my eyes hurt from reading and crying at the same time!

This is my first time reading Shika/Neji and this fic just made me love it! This story is so wonderful and well thought of! Ah, you're my idol already.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Mua-hahaha!

Found you on DeviantArt where I can stalk you further due to your posting even more delicious things. I'm Athenakt there.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
You called this chapter "short"? Then I'll repeat, you're the kind of writer I love. ;)

Wonderful character development over the last few chapters, and their internal and external dialog still sounds very IC. Well done!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Nicely characterized; they seemed quite IC to me. It's also great to see such amusing turns of phrase as "It made Shikamaru tired just watching him".
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
An interesting premise, and intelligent dialog. I'm looking forward to reading such a wonderfully long and promising series.

Glad to have found you now that I've finished watching the Naruto series up to the most recent...
notquite.somethingelse chapter 29 . 6/7/2011
"Neji chuckled quietly and without thinking he turned his head, pressing a kiss just beneath Shikamaru's jaw. The hands skimming his back paused briefly before resuming their easy strokes."

For some reason, the first time I read this, I didn't notice how sweet and unplanned this all was (probably because I was reading it at "stupid o'clock", fighting sleep). I'm glad I'm reading it again and discovering new things I didn't pay attention to at first . I think it's the kind of story that has many points of view you can see it from, and many aspects to look at, too. And I love that (I hope that made sense... not an English speaker _).

*sigh* With that line you broke my heart a little- in a sweet way :)
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 50 . 6/4/2011
I'm actually... Really sad. I love this story though. But... yeah, sadness.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 49 . 6/4/2011
No. No, no, no. I forbid Neji and Shikamaru from leaving each other. So there.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 47 . 6/4/2011