Reviews for Break To Breathe
Mirajane92 chapter 23 . 4/3/2020
Finally, after their relationship being so toxic for so long there's an actually sweet scene between them. Also the bird scene was hilarious.
Mirajane92 chapter 19 . 4/2/2020
I'm super late to the party but damn this story is addictive. I can't get enough of it. But Neji is a bit useless here though.
ForestShadeau chapter 50 . 2/8/2020
Thanks for the hard work loved the story _
MisterJonesandMe chapter 50 . 11/13/2019
Gosh, let me say this is my 4th read of this monster of a story. And I am in tears again at the end. So beautiful.
noemietremblay chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
This fic is so good, i feel like I should pay to read it like I would for a normal book. I'm rereading this fic and wow. So darn good.
helpimobsessedjk chapter 50 . 10/2/2019
Damn this story. I'm honestly a little broken right now, I'll get over it eventually but still this ending made me cry. Well done author well done.
atlantichasing chapter 50 . 6/25/2019
this is the third time I've read this story, i always cry and suffer from joy and pain because of it, you're so talented it's outrageous! the characterization, the feelings, the love i could feel in every sentence... this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read, thank you so much for sharing your art and talent with us
Animago chapter 8 . 2/14/2019
Eu amo esse tipo de amor e a complexidade que têm.
TiffNara chapter 50 . 11/10/2018
Okay so I know I’m like almost 9 years late to this party but I felt compelled to review even though I have never reviewed anything before. This story is beautiful and I definitly felt like I went on this emotional journey with them. It’s been a very long time since I’ve read something that effected me so much. There were so many times where I literally had to get up and walk away because I could handle the feels. I cried, I screamed, I got angry, I lost sleep, and it genuinely effected me. It rare to find that in writing sometime. This is amazing work of art. Even though I wish it turned out different I am so glad I read it.
blindWalk chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I love your writing. I read this fanfic a few years ago and remembered it the other day and just had to re-read it. Cheers!
Winter chapter 26 . 5/26/2018
Holy shit, you write so fluidly. Better than most published books I’ve read!
The Sinner's Seventh Star chapter 32 . 5/22/2018
I absolutely love this story
MINTERRIA chapter 50 . 5/17/2018