Reviews for Break To Breathe
Kaz the king chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Sasuke is an asshole indeed.
Kaz the king chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
WHOOP THERE IT IS! EVERYONE WHO KNOWS NEJI KNOWS DAMN WELL HES NOT STRAIGHT AND THIS IS HILARIOUS
Kaz the king chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
I'm horny AF and this is adding
Kaz the king chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
this is the hottest thing I've ever read
Oh my goodness chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
I love this fic so much. It is physically painful how much I love this.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2016
Neji has received an orgasm from master, Neji is free
Sick chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
My baby Neji, why must you suffer
Lord chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
Is screaming
Judge chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
One day, one day I'll find out what 4 am means
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
Lord have mercy bird guts.
Though you actually make this hard to figure out, true mystery.
Emis chapter 40 . 9/23/2016
This is my second time around re reading the entire series. And this part always gets me. Omg I'm crying.
ShoonatheGOAT chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This fic changed my life
aronoiiel chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
These poor boys so much turmoil and now these budding feelings tears me up to see my favorite ninja so messed up. I deeply enjoyhow seperately these two see and deal with things based on the up bringing and experiences. I really love how realistic this is I can clearly see each moment play out as if it were a real episode. I always get so entranced by authors who drage me out of reality like you have. Its impressive and refreshing. Its not often I find myself so deep in. . .and this second read through I am finding beautifully creative hints I never noticed before. Incrsdible writing!
N. J. Metzger chapter 50 . 8/28/2016
This is the 4th work of fanfiction I have read. The others were 57, 128, and 58k words, respectively. I wondered if this undertaking would be worth it, having enjoyed two of my previous fanfiction "adventures" and not having enjoyed another. Good god am I glad I read this. I have had to suppress my screaming and crying in my bedroom so my family doesn't think I need psychological help. I have immense respect for the writing skills it took to create this, and I feel that anything that can take a character that I flat out do not like, and make them into something essential to the plot and interesting and deep without misrepresenting the character at all needs to be appreciated properly. I can only do so much by myself, but know that I will be reading the other pieces of this saga and you should expect to receive my huge praise for them too.
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Hi there glorious beautiful author who has created such a tantilizing masterpiece! First I must admit I have read all four parts of this epic tale once already. Had to feed the rabid fangiel so she wouldnt babbly incoherently through the reviews. She is a needy rabid creature. Second, I have to highly praise you on the incredible job of staying in character with these two! With you attention to detail and not over the top dialogue I can see this happening on the screen in myind as clear as if it was an official side story. I also have to give huge kudos the realistic pull of emotions vs instinct. Its not a sappy love story but real struggle with things real people deal with and feel so deeply. Every bit of this is incredibly realistic and its what pulled me in to begin with. I was looking for sappy ShikaNeji and I got an incredibly intense masterpiece of a tale. Much better than what my fangirl makes me read on a regular basis. I will be re reading all four parts in the weeks to come and dropping reviews please dont hate me for semi spamming your box _ the way this begins is so perfect to lead into the rollercoaster you take us on and I had to begin with a standing overation for this! Peace and love be writing you again soon and thank you for this incredible tale! _~
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »