Reviews for Break To Breathe
FlorenceMeinGott chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
This is honestly the best slash fanfiction I have ever read and the only slash fic that kept the characters so in character. Thanks to you I can't read another slash fanfic now because I keep thinking "they could have done so much better." My standards have risen dramatically. You ruined meeeee. I'm not even joking. Loved this story.
Emis chapter 50 . 5/19/2016
Oh my glob. I literally cannot stop the tears. This was so incredibly amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! I cannot begin to describe how much I appreciate this piece of art. I loved ever second of it! For days I could not put it down at all. This was absolutely beautiful thank you!
Emis chapter 41 . 5/19/2016
Save him Shikamaru!

Oh snap, when I finally found out what Neji said to Shikamaru in the clearing my heart almost stopped. - gross sobbing- i am so enthralled! I haven't been able to stop!
Emis chapter 40 . 5/18/2016
Oh my glob! I swear I stopped breathing as soon as Neji found the bandage. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't even! Next chapterrrrrrr here I come!
Emis chapter 38 . 5/18/2016
Why am I crying so much! I love this so much more than I could possibly describe. This fic and this chapter are absolute gold.
Emis chapter 35 . 5/17/2016
Oh my glob! So emotional! I'm over here crying my eyes out. Nejiiiiiiiiiiiii
Emis chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Yusssssssss.
Emis chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
I loooooove this chapter so much! That moment when they're just breathing into each others mouths. So intense! And Neji started it! So good.
Emis chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Noooooooooo Shikamaru don't say that! Neji will try to stop it!
Emis chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
The bucket incident! Ahhhh Neji! So cute and funny and ahhh Neji so childish. I love it!
Emis chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Oh my this is absolutely enthralling! I cannot wait to read more! Next chapter here I come!
aronoiiel chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
Good day (or evening) my dearest author! Normally I dont write reviews for finished fics before im dont reading but I had to do it here. These two chapters were masterfully written! I have come back and re read them several times in the process of reading more of this incredible fic. The characters are depicted so in character and their interraction is so realistic. THIS is how these scenes should be written and transcribed on screen. Its so artful and personal in the way you have portrayed them. Reaching this point alone has been so troublesome(to coin a phrase) for both and now the after effects of this unpredictable night of pure emotions and instincts. . .so artfully done. Thank you so much for this! I cant wait to continue this journey with them!
dancibayo chapter 33 . 4/5/2016
ohkay i havent even finished this chapter, and i dont know when ill finish the btb series, but this fic is by far the best damn fic ive ever read in my entire life. sorry im too excited to capitalize and use punctuation. but you capture shikamaru's character perfectly, and my cheeks hurt from smiling while reading this masterpiece. i just want to thank you for creating the best thing ive ever read in my 24 years of life. thank you so much.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
so sad and cute
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
So good! . ARen't you going to write another separate fic? Something with Gai or Sasuke?
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »