Reviews for St Bridget's, Ward Seven
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Not bad. I liked it.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Even though I'm not a Whoovian I found this story very very interesting. Particularly the end when the Sullivan goes there to live, I guess its because he's worn out and he's traveled with the Doctor too and doesn't want to be lonesome anymore? In factuality most of those people, despite the "dillusions" would not be kept there long unless they were touched and needed lots of looking after, goodness knows it is hard enough to get someone admitted to the psych ward even if its only for a few days. But I found it very interesting anyways because some of them seemed a little touched and I'm glad they have each other to care about and look after. Is St. Brigid's an establishment in the show? I'll have to ask my best friend because she watches.

Riona
amalthea1978 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very nice! Harry is one of my all-time favorite companions, and I have to say that you were very good at keeping him in-character. And I really like the premise of the story too:)
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aah that was brilliant and emotional and sad! I think you chose the best companions to include, all of them added something to the situation. Especially Sarah Jane. Wonderfully written!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Brilliant story! A bit sad as well. I love all the companions you've included. Also, love how Harry Sullivan is admitted into the hospital in the end. I'm guessing eventually Martha will be as well.

I keep thinking that the Doctor should dash in and rescue them.