Reviews for My Anchor, My Captain
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I LOVE IT! It totally seems like something Kirk would do after meeting Prime and getting anew perspective, because despite his actions to the contrary, James Tiberius Kirk is not, quite, a complete womanizer. This showcases that perfectly. Thank you for such a wonderful fic! Might it be possible to do it from Kirk's perspective?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
very good
Gracealma chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So glad that Jim was there to help Spock with the grieving process. This will help their friendship.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Very nicely done!
Doomthatimpends chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lovely! I love how well you captured the difficulty of his grieving...the descriptions were beautiful and the whole thing was wonderfully sad. But I so very love the end with Jim. Perfect! thank you for writing it!
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw! i love it! i don't know why i loved it so much! I guess the boys need some loving every now and then, huh? yay! thank you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
hahhaha i loved it great job
CockRobinisDead chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Thanks is illogical.

:p

But I like the follow-up line anyway:

"Those two words mended all misgivings between us. His nod sealed the sutures and when he left I allowed a small human smile."
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What a lovely job you did on this! The visuals are gorgeous. And to think, I only stumbled across this because I was on looking for one of your other stories. I'm wandering off to review now...
Milarca chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh wow, that was really good :) I like the imagery I got from how he handles meditation and his memories. Also, the bond between him and Kirk is very tangible... which i like as well.
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really enjoyed this...the descriptions were perfect, and the entrance line is great. The only problem I had was with Jim's lines. They seem just a little too stiff for him.

Other than that, it's marvelous. :)
DapperDestruction chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was great! It was so sad... but it was very good. Poor 'Pockie. I like the idea of his meditation patterns being thrown off by the destruction of Vulcan. This is a theme that is rarely addressed in the fandom. Um... I don't really have any criticism for this... towards the end, where it same "His shoulder slipped passed mine" 'passed' should be 'past'. That's really the only error I found and I don't think that anything is worded awkwardly, either. Good job!