Reviews for Texts From Last Night
Jess110426 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
well to say I like this is an understatement, so just keep it up and post soon
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Happy birthday to you. Enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next.
Cartwright123 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
NEXT CHAPPIE!
A.HaleCullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
love the story! please continue!
maggieloo402 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I loved this chapter! It was so fabulous. I'm in love with the whole idea of your story, and you make it fit together so perfectly. I see you're setting up the grounds for a Bella and Edward relationship? :D Anyway, to convey my love of this chapter, I have something to tell you.

Your chapter was of epic proportions. Like this person's night: (484): Drunk, high, and in a taco costume. Wish you were here.

Love you :)
writerinmydreams007 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I think it's going to be great, this story! I 3 the whole flash back thing, it's so interesting that way! Loves it, keep it up girl! And the "Do me" hair was friggin great...
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Aww. Happy Birthday (early), but of course I'll probably talk to you at some point tomorrow, so it can be a real 'happy birthday'. Anyway, this was a great chapter. The flashback was funny, Bella's heartache was sad, and you left me wanting more of Edward and Bella's potential relationship. Great job!

xoxo

~Andy
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Still loving this! Love the flashbacks! )

Hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow sweets!
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I loved this chapter. I particularly can't wait to get inside Edward's head...lol

Ashley
CheekyCherub chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love it so far :-) Again, a well-written story that flows brilliantly, you have a knack! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG! I love it - so funny, can't wait for more! )
itaipu chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like it. It's awesome how they were in college... but I don't like too much flashbacks, one might be enough.

But continue, please!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yep...it's a good one! :0)
writerinmydreams007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This shit is going to be GREAT! I love it and it's such a great idea! I think it's funny as hell and can't wait to read more! 3
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'll take this step by step (since the alcohol is taking effect).

1. I think this was really funny, cleverly done, well written. The texts were great, they went well with the flashbacks. I thought the characters were developed well.

2. Yes, I think you should continue it for sho.

3. I liked it...mucho.