Reviews for Texts From Last Night
writerinmydreams007 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I think it's going to be great, this story! I 3 the whole flash back thing, it's so interesting that way! Loves it, keep it up girl! And the "Do me" hair was friggin great...
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Aww. Happy Birthday (early), but of course I'll probably talk to you at some point tomorrow, so it can be a real 'happy birthday'. Anyway, this was a great chapter. The flashback was funny, Bella's heartache was sad, and you left me wanting more of Edward and Bella's potential relationship. Great job!

xoxo

~Andy
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Still loving this! Love the flashbacks! )

Hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow sweets!
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I loved this chapter. I particularly can't wait to get inside Edward's head...lol

Ashley
CheekyCherub chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love it so far :-) Again, a well-written story that flows brilliantly, you have a knack! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG! I love it - so funny, can't wait for more! )
itaipu chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like it. It's awesome how they were in college... but I don't like too much flashbacks, one might be enough.

But continue, please!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yep...it's a good one! :0)
writerinmydreams007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This shit is going to be GREAT! I love it and it's such a great idea! I think it's funny as hell and can't wait to read more! 3
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'll take this step by step (since the alcohol is taking effect).

1. I think this was really funny, cleverly done, well written. The texts were great, they went well with the flashbacks. I thought the characters were developed well.

2. Yes, I think you should continue it for sho.

3. I liked it...mucho.

:D

xoxo,

Andy
Acinadisme chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Youve captured my attention. Please continue!
maggieloo402 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
you already know how awesome I think this story is, but I'll tell you again. In TFLN form.

(323): Ok I love you. To infumty and beyong.

I can't wait to read more of your fabulous story :) I love it!

xoxo,

Maggie
lostsince011711 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
you know what I think. I truly love this story and I'm so excited for you. I can tell that this story is going to go far.

Ashley