Reviews for Texts From Last Night
Sayblegirl chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
Very sweet story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing it.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
LOVE IT!
MadKyzz chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Really fun readand great story!
KimiD chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
What a gentleman, but knowing Edward, he wanted to make sure remembers Everything they do together... no regrets, no excuses...
KimiD chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Ahhh, they now have had "the talk". Whoa, tan was a bit much with the rings and things, shite, presumptuous much So he broke up with tan right after college and she was broke up with jake I wonder why they never talked to each other over the last few years, she said she had kept in contact with Em even over this time... well I guess if she did not know about him breaking off with tan she most likely though they were together and married by now so there would have been no reason for them to be in contact... but it seems they were pretty good friends when they were at college together
I like the glimpses of the past that helps us understand or at least get to see what they were like back in the day...
KimiD chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Hi EID I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I little different take on a lot of the college age canons but I like the ebb and flow of the plot and storyline. Very well written and keeps me running to the next chapter, lol. I ususally r/r each chapter but find myself antsy to see what the next chapter brings for our couple... good pacing of the story, not revealing everything at once and pulling us along with the promise of what comes next. Very fun
Taylor9901 chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
I loved this story.
2lulu2 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Fun story! Easy to read and feel. :) I have to say I am astounded at how much drinking is going on. Is that normal? I don't drink and my friends that do keep it light. I'm thinking these people are going to need liver transplants before they're 35!
baybegrl0703 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it!
jane-with-a-y chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
I am reading and enjoying this story so much! I found it last night and I haven't stopped since (much to my husbands chagrin.) Anyway I wanted to let you know that you have a new reader and that even though this story copleted long ago it is still fresh and special to me.

My own 25 year old got married two weeks ago and we also danced our mother and son dance to Simple Man. Thanks for making me smile and sigh. It was a very special moment and this scene brought it all back to me!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Inasmuch as I'm enjoying this story, Charlie is so far proving to be without redeeming qualities. Bella makes her own way in the world, and he is allowed to dictate the rules in her home? She and Edward, while still young, are adults nonetheless, so Charlie acting like a nineteenth-century father and Bella's capitulation in the face of that are disconcerting. Merely the insistence that Edward address him as "Mr. Swan" is downright rude and pompous, and makes Charlie look like an utter asshole. And does Renee not speak? This only further reflects the kind of person Charlie appears to be here.
Okay, end rant. Please know I do like this story very much, the above-mentioned notwithstanding, and I intend to continue following your work. Your tale is a lot of fun, with our favourites realizing great character development (although I would have preferred to see Bella somewhat less selfish in considering a move to Chicago.)
Keep on... I will be waiting on your next fanfic adventure. Regards!
mamamalea chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
Loves this story. It was so sweet.
kalibean chapter 31 . 9/28/2012
Loved this sweet story! Can't wait to see what else you've written.
shelllynn22 chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
Great story.
LulaGrace chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
This chapter was heartbreaking, but wonderfully written
2,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »