Reviews for We Are A Constant
timano chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I enjoyed this story! 10 out of 10 stars. (And I like Susan more and more the more I read of her... I hope you keep this series of stories going!)
Primsong chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
You've done a wonderful job of capturing them, though I thought the kids would be a bit more surprised at the TARDIS in their own attic, lol... I can see and hear them all very clearly, and I felt so sorry for poor Four - he finally makes his way back to her only to find it's too late!
Weimlady chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hmm, now let me work this out. I always have this problem with multiple-Doctors-jumping-timelines stories. So, Four meets her in 2010. So, back in 2005, he would have remembered meeting her in 2010. Right? Since it was in his past? And she told him, in 2010, about meeting him in 2005 and telling him off about abandoning her. So, in 2005, when they met, Ten must have thought, "Oh. This is that time she told me about. Or...will tell me about." I guess he still could have believably been as gobsmacked and thrilled to see her as he clearly was in School Reunion, but the telling of wouldn't have come as a surprise to him. He'd had a long time to prepare for it. Hmm.

Anyway-enjoyed it! :) Now off to read the other one I seem to have missed.