Reviews for Aequitas, Veritas, Parilitas, Fidelis
daryl-fuckme-dixon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love it:)
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
fuc'in awesome story. love it me dear. :)
Izumihimechan chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
This has been an AMAZING story. I could hardly stop reading it (which is rather problematic since I've mostly been reading it while I've been at work .) and I've just fallen in love with it! I definitely plan on reading your other stories.
eternal386 chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
OMG! your story is amazing! It really was/is! When i started reading it I just couldn't stop. At one point I found myself hating Niamh for lying to her sister. I'm completely absolutely positive that if Murphy had known she was pregnant/sick he would have come back, but nooooo, she had to go tell Devin they were dead! and made everything ten times worst! ARRGG!

anyways after that, I just wanted to cry and virtually hug Murphy after he found out he had a son and he was dead! God, how could she have kept the child all to herself. He deserved to know!

But you made me happy when he held his baby boy! that scene will forever be engraved in my mind :D

and i loved how you developed the relationship between Connor and Niamh! it was just amazing! Man, how I envy her! LOL

You did a really good job with this story! I loved it! and the way you ended it was just perfect! NO need for a sequel. It was satisfying... heck it was amazing... had me smiling like a dork all the time :D.

enough ranting. i think i made up for not reviewing every chapter. not that i didn't want to, it just that i couldn't stop reading, I NEEDED to keep reading lol.

Anyways good story... I'ma go check out your other ones... :D
TheOtherGeorgeDubya chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
So, I have a few things to say.

1. Noah and Connor make perfect sense to me. It isn't my fault that you don't understand them.

2. All I said about Murphy's relationship history was something to the effect of "If she is his true love, he probably hasn't had any serious relationships since."

3. The fact that your characters annoy you internally still makes me laugh far more than it probably should.

4. I honestly don't remember suggesting who Con and Ni were going to go after next... I guess I am so twisted I don't remember my own insanity.

5. You're welcome, but honestly it was my pleasure to help out.
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 21 . 5/29/2010
I loved these last two chapters, especially the Happily Ever After. And I agree, there really is no need for a sequel to this story, it ended perfectly. Though I would be very interested to see any other BDS stuff you come up with.

Thanks so much for an awesome story!

~Bitch Goddess
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 21 . 5/29/2010
what an amazing ending. im sad that this story is all done, but well done madame!

cant wait to read future stories from you!
mischieflover chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
haha, aww cute! that was adorable, and a great ending )

ml
mischieflover chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
oh wow! twins! great update! conner's impromptu proposal works so well for those two, haha. i'm sad it's come to an end, but it was so much fun to read - good job!

~ml
mischieflover chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
great update! i really love murph and devin's new calling! that's such a good idea :) and i'm glad con and niamh have sorted themselves out... more or less ;)

more soon please! i'm sad it's almost over though...

~ml
12345akaSnoopy chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
Yaaaay! So sad it's ending though! I enjoyed Devin and Murphy in this one.
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
Very interesting chapter, and very interesting group to have them go after. I also enjoyed Murphy and Devin, very nice.

Very sad that the story is ending, yet very excited to see how it ends.

Can't wait for the last chapter...for lack of a better phrase...

~Bitch Goddess
DemiTeazer chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
OMG, this is what I've been waiting for! Yay for Niamh/Connor! Awesome job, I might need a cold shower!
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 18 . 5/16/2010
I like it :) Who are they gonna hit I wonder? And very interesting that Murpy felt the Call again. Can't wait for the next chapter.
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
DUH DUH DUH!

Bring 'em back, please? :)